Intellijel Dual VCA 1U
The Voltage Controlled Amplifier or “VCA” is one of the most essential and useful building blocks in a synthesis patch. The Intellijel Dual VCA 1U packs two high quality, DC coupled, linear VCAs into a very compact 1U package.
The two VCAs can be used completely independently or in tandem via the handy signal normalling. The DC coupling means that the VCA can be used for the amplitude control of both control voltages (CV) and audio signals.
- Dual, independent VCA for dynamic level control of two different audio or cv sources
- Stereo VCA (use the CV normalling where CV A normals to CV B) for processing stereo sources or CV pairs.
- CV/Audio summing (when Out A is not patched, it normals to sum with OUT B, CV A and B control the independent levels)
- Voltage/signal doubling (use input A only and the doubled voltage will appear at OUT B when a CV of +5V applied to CV A)
- Two high quality and precise linear VCAs
- DC coupled
- LEDs to indicate CV level
- IN A normalled to IN B
- CV A normalled to CV B
- OUT A normalled to sum with OUT B
- Compact size
- Skiff/Palette friendly
|Module Slot Count||8hp|
|Connector Type||3.5 mm|
|Power Consumption||37 mA +12 V / 40 mA -12 V|
Please fill out the form below and a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you with a ship date for the Intellijel Dual VCA 1U.
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields