Intellijel Dixie II+
The Intellijel Dixie II+ is a larger variant of the classic Dixie II. Using the same great triangle core oscillator, it adds a number of features to make it even more versatile with only a modest increase in size. The Dixie II+ makes a great primary oscillator for a modular system, or a great companion the Rubicon.
- 8-position octave switch for quick setting of course tuning
- Fine tuning knob that turns to a coarse knob when in LFO mode
- Dual FM inputs, with FM1 attenuator and switch to select between exponential and linear mode
- Pulse width control with attenuator
- Reset to 0 V hard sync input, ideal for percussive sounds or modulation
- Flip sync circuit similar to but improved from the Dixie II
- 6 waveform outputs: sine, triangle, zigzag, saw, pulse and suboctave
|Module Slot Count||8hp|
|Connector Type||3.5 mm|
Please fill out the form below and a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you with a ship date for the Intellijel Dixie II+.
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields