Intellijel 7Ux104HP Performance Case with TPS80WMAX - Silver
The Intellijel 7Ux104HP Performance Case is Eurorack case that includes the TPS80WMAX power supply capable of powering up to 20 modules with +12 V output at 3000 mA, -12 V output at 3000 mA and +5 V output at 1500 mA.
- Solid plastic carrying handle
- Anodized aluminum lid with latches, deep enough to close the case with cables patched in
- Retractable feet that can support the case at two different angles, or lay the case flat on a table
- Plastic feet for resting the case on the table
- Rubber feet on bottom side of lid so the case can stand vertically with the lid attached
- Spring-loaded latching accessory slots on top and bottom of the case, the slots can be used to attach two cases together and for the carrying strap
- Four 1/4″ audio jacks that can be connected to the Audio I/O 1U, two ins and two outs
- MIDI In, Out, and Thru jacks, the In jack can be connected to the µMIDI 1U and will pass to the Thru, the Out is for future expansion
- USB port that connects to the µMIDI 1U and other future modules
- Rocker switch and barrel plug for power entry
|Module Slot Count||104hp|
Vintage King Had this case available and ready to ship when no one else did
These are wonderful, probably the best case in Euroland that I have ever put my hands on. If they used shrouded headers for the power bus connectors and had a bus board for each row, it'd probably be truly worthy of 5 stars. I think it deserves a solid 4, but felt compelled to give a 5-star review because I can't think of a euro case that I'd actually give 5 stars, and need to offset the ridiculous 3-star review above. How can you fault the case for being too lightweight, and also for being too heavy at the same time? Most airlines don't have a weight limit for carry-on bags, FWIW.
Great service from Vintage King, but I was disappointed with the case. Slightly too large in the carry bag, and filled with modules it's too heavy for dependable airline carry-on, which was my main purpose for purchasing it. Many airlines might wave it on regardless, but I did not want to get caught out at the gate and have to check my expensive synth under the plane because it was slightly too large and a kg or more too heavy. Also, the lightweight construction actually makes it feel a bit flimsy for a quite expensive item: sharp edges on the lid, fold-out legs were difficult to unfold, etc.
Awesome cases, I own two of these and have them joined with the special brackets. I also have the Intellijel nylon travel bag, and took one of these on a domestic flight recently, as my carry-on. Well of course some airport line checker made me put it into that unforgiving "sizer" thingamajig they have, you know. She was clearly surprised when it fit perfectly, and she had to allow it. Ha!! It's light enough for a carry-on btw. One TSA security got a kick out out it, knew what it was exactly, lol. Anyways, seems well made, so far reliable. The 1U modules I wanted have taken some time to track down. I just finally found the pedal I/O module yesterday, which is the last module I've been waiting for. Probably the only thing you can fault Intellijel for is limited supply.
* Required Fields
Please fill out the form below and a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you with a ship date for the Intellijel 7Ux104HP Performance Case with TPS80WMAX - Silver.
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields