Teenage Engineering OP-1 Field Portable Synthesizer Workstation
Enhanced OP-1 with all-new low profile aluminium body, fatter and louder sound over the new speaker system with a passive driver, Bluetooth MIDI, USB-C, and a 24-hour battery life plus 100 additional new features
The Teenage Engineering OP-1 Field combines over a decade of technological advancements and refinements into Teenage Engineering’s beloved original OP-1 portable synthesizer workstation. The OP-1 Field reflects Teenage Engineering’s mission to pack in cutting-edge technology in as small a package as possible, creating an easily portable tool for the professional musician on the go. If used in conjunction with the Teenage Engineering TX-6 Portable Mixer, the OP-1 Field utilizes the new field system to transform into a powerful recording and performance system.
REWORKED, REFINED, REBORN
The OP-1 Field improves on its predecessor in every regard, down to even the finest details, like slimming the aluminum body around the keyboard to make the whole synthesizer feel lighter. This portable synthesizer boasts over 100 new features which improve both function and quality of life, including an impressive 24-hour battery life, a high-resolution glass display, FM broadcasting, and Bluetooth MIDI. Ultra-durable antennas ensure that the OP-1 Field will always provide immaculate wireless performance. Velcro rings on the back mean that you can easily integrate the OP-1 Field onto your rig. Teenage Engineering has even covered the OP-1 Field’s body in a soft-yet-hard cover to eliminate that dreaded “cold metal on your lap” feeling.
INFINITE POSSIBILITIES IN A SMALL PACKAGE
The OP-1 Field offers stereo support throughout the whole signal chain for bigger, bolder stereo sounds. A brand new speaker system integrates a passive driver, giving the OP-1 Field more detailed, fatter, bassier audio delivered louder than its predecessor. The OP-1 Field even includes a new synth engine, new drum kit packs, and a new reverb algorithm. Tape Mode has also been improved: the OP-1 Field includes eight swappable tapes — in stereo — which boast four different styles, and it includes improved looping capabilities. Even the circuitry of the instrument itself has been refined to become the ultimate tool for the music professional. So don’t wait. Order your OP-1 Field from Vintage King Audio here!
- New refined OP-1 workflow
- Low-profile aluminum housing with high-resolution flush display
- Refined speaker system with passive radiator: massive bass sound
- Battery life increased to 24 hours
- Bluetooth MIDI capable
- Stereo 32-bit audio throughout the signal chain
- Overhauled UX makes it easier than ever to make music on the OP-1
- Overhauled sound engine sounds better than ever
- Features all the original OP-1 Engines and Effects
- Brand new Dimension engine for analog-style synthesis
- Brand new Mother effect for lush, ethereal reverb
- New sampler workflow
- New tape workflow with eight swappable tapes
- Four tape styles: Studio 4-Track, Vintage 4-Track, Porta, and Disc Mini
- FM antenna for receiving and transmitting
- Improved built-in microphone and support for external headset mics
- USB MIDI Host option
- USB Audio/MIDI direct connectivity to OP-Z, TX-6, OP-1, and more
Please fill out the form below and a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you with a ship date for the Teenage Engineering OP-1 Field Portable Synthesizer Workstation.
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields