InnerTUBE Audio Atomic Squeeze Box (Used) – No Longer Available
- General Description: Full-band analog dynamics processor, employing a proprietary electrical circuit based on dual triode vacuum tubes.
- Gain Reduction: From 0dB to over 20dB.
- Distortion (typical): Less than 0.1% total harmonic distortion (THD) at 0 VU.
- Noise Floor (typical): Less than -85 dB below program at threshold of compression.
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz to over 20,000 Hz
- Input Level: -20 dBm to +20 dBm
- Output Level: +4 dBm (nominal)
- Input Impedance: 600 ohms, floating
- Output Impedance: 600 ohms, floating
- Panel Size: 2U (two vertical rack spaces)
- Depth behind panel: 12 inches
- Meter(s): Reads output level or gain reduction in dB. (0 VU = +4 dBm)
- Connections: Audio I/O via 3-pin XLR connectors (pin 2 hot), AC line entry via IEC type III connector. Stereo link (single channel ASB only).
- Fuse: 1.5 amperes, 3AG
- Power Requirements: 115 - 120 volts AC, 50 to 60 Hz, 50 VA
|Condition||Used / Vintage|
|Tube or Solid State||Tube|
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields
Please fill out the form below and, when InnerTUBE Audio Atomic Squeeze Box (Used) becomes available, a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you.