Antelope Audio Orion 32 – No Longer Available
The Antelope Audio Orion 32 is the world’s first 32-channel AD/DA converter, supporting both MADI and USB interfaces, clocked by Antelope’s renowned 64-bit Acoustically Focused Clocking (AFC) technology. Orion 32 allows 192 kHz I/O streaming of 32-channel digital audio through its custom-built USB chip, which provides simple connectivity to any USB-enabled DAW or computer. The converter also provides 32 channels of 96 kHz audio through its Fiber Optic MADI I/O connections, which can be used to connect with any suitably equipped MADI device. The multi-channel converter also supports ADAT protocol by offering 16 I/O channels, for even greater compatibility with a large number of audio devices. The multi-channel converter inputs and outputs pass the analog signal through eight D-SUB 25 I/O connectors.
In addition to being an extremely high quality audio converter, Orion 32 is also an audio master clock. The Orion 32 employs Antelope’s proprietary 4th generation of AFC and oven controlled oscillator, technologies that made Antelope Audio clocks an industry leader for accuracy and reliability in recording, mastering and post-production facilities around the world. The four word clock outs, together with the 10 MHz input, make Orion 32 ideally suited to be in the center of any project or high-end studio. With its seamless digital routing options, the Orion 32 offers exceptional flexibility. The routing feature allows sound engineers to, for example, use the AD conversion and output the signal simultaneously both through the MADI and USB interfaces. The device is managed through a user friendly desktop application available for both Windows and OS X. Moreover it is equipped with five preset buttons for fast and easy recall of favorite settings.
- Antelope Audio precise AD/DA conversion technology
- Up to 192 kHz on 32 channels I/O via custom-built USB chip
- 32 channels I/O via Fiber Optic MADI I/O connections
- Eight D-SUB 25 connectors for AD and DA
- 16 channels on 4 ADAT input and output connectors
- Antelope’s renowned 64-bit Acoustically Focused Clocking with Atomic input
- Antelope’s proprietary Oven Controlled Oscillator for supreme clocking stability
- Four word clock outputs and one word clock input
- Five presets for fast and easy recall of favorite setups
- 1U rack size with power consumption of 15 Watts and very low heating levels
- A user friendly desktop application available for both Windows and OS X
|Number of Inputs||32|
|Input Connectors||Analog DB25, BNC, MADI, Optical, S/PDIF Coaxial|
|Number of Outputs||32|
|Output Connectors||Analog DB25, BNC, MADI, Optical, S/PDIF Coaxial|
|Maximum Sampling Rate||192 kHz|
|Digital Format||ADAT, MADI, S/PDIF|
Please fill out the form below and a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you with a ship date for the Antelope Audio Orion 32.
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields