To inquire if this item is available in one of our stores, please call 888.653.1184 or chat with us.
Prism Sound Lyra 2 Reference-Grade USB Audio Interface
USB audio interface with two AD channels, four DA channels, two mic preamps, two front panel instrument inputs and independent stereo headphone DA
The Prism Sound Lyra 2 is a two channel, ultra high quality USB interface. Lyra 2 uses state-of-the-art clock generation with proprietary hybrid 2-stage DPLL, making sure you get the clearest path on the A/D converter. Lyra 2 can record up to 32-bit/192 kHz audio.
The front panel is a simple, yet powerful design, with two Hi-Z inputs for easy ¼” access, a color LED display showing you XLR, Line Level, and Digital inputs, the meter can also be switched to show output from your recording studio's DAW. A large volume knob is easily accessible, along with the new high-drive independent headphone output.
The rear panel is where all the magic happens. Equipped with an XLR input, as well as independent line inputs per channel. Additional I/O can be added through the Optical connection, allowing up to 10 channels of audio. Four line outs are available for monitoring, sends to a cue system, or external processing units. Digital inputs are also available such as S/PDIF on the RCA/phono and TOSLINK connectors. An ethernet connection with low-latency AVB capability, and the option to sync Lyra 2 to an external clock.
- No-compromise, full Prism Sound audio quality
- Class compliant (UAC2) USB interface
- ASIO and WDM drivers for Windows (32 and 64bit)
- Native CORE AUDIO on Mac OS X
- UAC2 operation on Linux (no control panel support)
- Ethernet interface with low-latency AVB capability
- Two Prism Sound premium-quality AD channels
- Two high-end integrated microphone preamps (typ. -130 dBu EIN)
- Microphone inputs have switchable phantom power and 20dB pads
- MS matrix on microphone inputs
- Two high-impedance front panel instrument inputs
- Prism Sound "Overkillers" to gracefully control transient overloads
- Four Prism Sound premium-quality DA channels, plus independent stereo headphone DA
- Outputs selectable between workstation bus or Lyra mixer
- New high-drive headphone output with front-panel volume control
- Digital I/O
- S/PDIF on RCA/phono and TOSLINK connectors
- S/PDIF stereo or ADAT 8 channel I/O supported on TOSLINK optical connectors
- AES3 mode with I/O via RCA/XLR adaptor
- Built in high-quality sample rate conversion
- Prism Sound SNS noise shaping on digital outputs (4 curves)
- Word-clock sync I/O
- Low-latency "console-quality" digital mixer for foldback monitoring
- Fader, pan, cut, solo on every mixer channel
- Front-panel master volume control, assignable to selected channels
- State-of-the-art clock generation with proprietary hybrid 2-stage DPLL
- Fully-floating (isolated) balanced architecture for optimum noise rejection
|Unit Weight||4.6 lb|
|Input Connectors||1/4-inch TRS, Analog XLR, BNC, Optical, RCA|
|Output Connectors||1/4-inch TRS, BNC, Optical, RCA|
|Number of Preamps||2|
|Clock I/O||In, Out|
|Maximum Sampling Rate||192 kHz|
|Digital Format||ADAT, AES/EBU, S/PDIF|
Please fill out the form below and a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you with a ship date for the Prism Sound Lyra 2 Reference-Grade USB Audio Interface.
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields