Antelope Audio Trinity Master Clock
In the fickle world of Audio & Video formats, the new Antelope Audio Trinity will be the Master Clock that stands out from the crowd for years to come, with the kind of features that other manufacturers can only aspire to. With dedicated functions and controls, the new Trinity is the best sounding and most versatile Master Clock available anywhere. There are unique features that are only available on the Trinity - such as Audio up to 384kHz, Varispeed, Nine completely independent generators, and a Triple display! Of course, all of this comes in an intuitive menu-free user interface, just as you would expect from Antelope.
- Fourth generation of acoustically focused clocking employing 64 bit DSP leads to a new level in detailed & focused sound
- Oven Controlled Crystal Oscillator or Atomic input for supremely low jitter
- Factory calibrated to better than +/- 0.001 ppm accuracy
- A wealth of rear panel connectivity for tremendous flexibility
- Comprehensive audio gear boxing for anything in, anything out
- Atomic input for ultimate performance
- Three independent & simultaneous audio generators up to 384kHz, and varispeed control +/- 200 cents
- Three independent & simultaneous HD generators, covering 16 formats
- Three independent & simultaneous SD generators, simultaneously offering PAL & NTSC.
- Full Euro and USA pull-ups / pull-downs for SD and HD video
- USB connection via PC & Mac allowing full remote control, loading/saving presets and firmware upgrades
- Dual redundant power supply with automatic switchover for added reliability
The crystal oscillators in the Isochrone Trinity are housed in a temperature controlled oven, as commonly used in military and satellite communication. This keeps the oscillator at a constant temperature making the Isochrone 100x more stable than similar products.
The Isochrone Trinity can be locked to the most accurate clock on Earth: the Atomic clock. A studio can truly achieve perfect stability with the power of Atomic Clock, and only Isochrone clocks are capable of locking to this unprecedented technology.
Brand New 64 Bit Design
Trinity is the culmination of many years of clocking know how from the designers at Antelope, and is a brand new design with more design integration which leads to an even tighter and more focused sound quality. The fourth generation of Acoustically Focused Clocking with 64 bit DDS plays a major role in why Trinity makes your converters sound even better than ever.
|Maximum Sampling Rate||384 kHz|
Please fill out the form below and a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you with a ship date for the Antelope Audio Trinity Master Clock.
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields