To inquire if this item is available in one of our stores, please call 888.653.1184 or chat with us.
Moog Mother 32 Semi-Modular Eurorack Analog Synthesizer
The Moog Mother 32 is compact semi-modular synth with a pre-wired design for quick and easy sound creation. Craft new ideas and perform in two unique sequencer modes with up to 64 on-board sequences for live performance. Best of all, Mother 32 is easily expandable with additional Mother-32 units or even complete Eurorack integration.
ANALOG SOUND SOURCES
Mother-32 is equipped with two sound sources for sculpting synth patches: a VCO and a white noise generator. The VCO is capable of switching between sawtooth and pulse waveforms, giving you the flexibility to dial in a wide range of sounds. The bright, buzzy sawtooth wave is bursting with rich harmonics, making it ideal for bass or lead patches. The pulse wave switches between two steady levels, which are controlled by the pulse width knob. Each pulse width setting has a unique harmonic structure, proving a wide range of versatile timbres to choose from when sculpting sounds. The outputs of the VCO and Noise sources are routed to a Mixer so the two signals can be blended.
SIMPLE SOUND SCULPTING
Mother-32 features the classic Moog Ladder Filter topology, with both Low Pass and High Pass frequency responses available, making it easy to sculpt the ideal tone. Further refine your patch with the onboard LFO and envelope generator sources. The LFO wave shape can be set to square or triangle waves for added tonal versatility. Dial in tight, punchy plucks or fat, sustained bass tones using the attack, decay and sustain controls.
Mother-32 comes secured in a rugged extruded aluminum enclosure with wood sides and can be controlled using the built-in single-octave 13-note keyboard or voltage controlled 32-step monophonic step sequencer. An expansive patchbay with 32 3.5 mm patch points makes it easy to integrate additional synthesis modules. You can even combine multiple Mother-32s to unlock new all new possibilities, or push the sonic limits even farther with complete Eurorack integration.
- Semi-Modular design requires no patching for swift, inspired music creation
- Voltage Controlled 32 Step Sequencer with 64 Sequence Locations
- Low Pass & High Pass Moog Ladder Filter (20Hz–20kHz) with voltage controlled resonance
- External audio input for processing outside sound sources
- Definitive Moog oscillator with Pulse and Sawtooth wave outputs
- 5-pin MIDI input and MIDI to CV converter
- 32 Modular Patch Points (Includes 5 patch cables)
- 2 Voltage controlled mixers
- Superb companion to Werkstatt 01, Minitaur and other synthesizers
- Main module can be easily transferred into a Eurorack skiff or case
- Mount 2 or 3 units vertically with optional 2 and 3 Tier kits
- Complete solution for new Eurorack users – no other items required
Please fill out the form below and a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you with a ship date for the Moog Mother 32 Semi-Modular Eurorack Analog Synthesizer.
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields