IK Multimedia Total Studio 3 SE Crossgrade
IK Multimedia Total Studio 3 SE is a pared down version of the Total Studio Max Bundle providing everything you need for music production. It includes:
- 24 of IK’s most powerful music creation titles in one incredible bundle
- 21 plug-ins covering the entire creative process from composing to mastering
- Over 2700 authentic-sounding instruments in every genre and style
AmpliTube 5 SE
IK Multimedia AmpliTube 5 SE allows you to unlock the power of AmpliTube 5 with 77 models covering all the “must-have” gear. Legendary guitar/bass gear on your Mac/PC captures the sound, feel and vibe of the most sought-after guitar & bass gear ever. Cover your entire signal chain with stomps, amps, cabs, speakers, mics, rooms and rack FX all in one interface, all routed the way you want. With an 8-track recorder + DAW, looper, tuner, practice tools and live features all in one AmpliTube is an all-in-one recording & performance studio. AmpliTube works as an AAX/VST/AU plug-in to create killer guitar tracks anywhere. It features the most realistic tones ever. IK’s DIM and VIR technology ensures AmpliTube nails the tone and feel of every piece of gear like never before.
- All new signal chain & routing freedom: An all-new drag & drop signal chain supports up to 57 simultaneous models, series / parallel routing and blended DI signal for unprecedented creative freedom
- New Cabinet section with VIR technology: Powerful new “Volumetric Impulse Response” radically transforms all 100+ cabinets in AmpliTube 5 with over 143,000 impulse response measurements in all
- Custom IR loader: Load, tilt and re-size your own impulse responses in place of any cabinet
- New Mixer with built-in effects: A new mixer lets you easily blend multiple cabs, mics and DI, with 19 new mixing effects, include some from T-RackS 5 to add a final studio sheen to any track
- Totally re-designed Custom Shop: Adds a more modern, easy-to-navigate design, and allows users to demo and unlock gear faster than ever
Miroslav Philharmonik 2 CE
Miroslav Philharmonik 2 CE is the fully functional, affordable "Classik Edition" of Miroslav Phiharmonik 2, the most emotionally expressive orchestral workstation ever released. Made in collaboration with legendary jazz bassist and sampling visionary, Miroslav Vitous, recorded at the Czech National Symphony Orchestra studios in Prague, and based on the powerful 64-bit SampleTank 3 engine, it offers an astonishing 10GB+ library with over 730 instruments along with advanced keyswitch articulation features and over 30 professional-quality effects that combine to effortlessly put the power of a full symphony orchestra staffed by living, breathing human beings at your fingertips.
- Over 10GB of 16-bit/44.1 kHz samples
- Recorded and produced by jazz legend Miroslav Vitous
- Over 700 instruments that represent the full spectrum of Miroslav Philharmonik 2's emotionally expressive orchestral library
- Multiple articulations per instrument with articulation switching
- Comes with ConvoRoom convolution reverb with 3D GUI
MODO DRUM SE
MODO Drum is IK's first physical modeling drum virtual instrument. Using a powerful combination of modal synthesis and advanced sampling, MODO Drum gives you the most deeply customizable virtual drum kits ever. IK Multimedia MODO Drum SEfeatures two kits: Jazz and Studio.
Like the award-winning MODO Bass software, MODO Drum delivers incredibly realistic and authentic tracks for your music, with a level of control over every detail you’ve never imagined before. Create the drum tracks of your dreams with access to every parameter of every drum in your kit, from size and tension, to material and play style, and so much more.
- Breakthrough physical modeling drum synthesis
- Incredible real-time control & amazing realism
- Loads faster and takes up less hard drive space
- Cutting-edge cymbal sample engine
- Adjust both diameter and height of every drum
- Change shell profile on the fly
- Tune control to fit perfectly in the mix
MODO BASS SE
MODO BASS is the first physically modeled bass virtual instrument that gives you an unprecedented realistic performance for your bass tracks. MODO Bass SE features 2 models: 60s P-Bass and 70s P-Bass.
As a producer, you want the best possible bass sound you can get… you want realism, credibility and authenticity that delivers the most accurate and inspiring performance. Sometimes you just can’t hire the right bass player, and some virtual instruments out there can leave you flat and uninspired.
Enter MODO BASS — the industry’s first true physically modeled instrument from the leader in analog modeling technology. 8 years in the making and developed in collaboration with one of Europe’s oldest universities, MODO BASS is a completely new breed of instrument that delivers the best of both worlds: the realism and sound of an instrument being played by a master musician and the convenience of a plug-in virtual instrument.
- The first physically modeled electric bass virtual instrument
- Groundbreaking real-time modal synthesis technology — no samples used to create sound
- Recreate virtually every electric bass sound imaginable
- Models the entire act of playing an electric bass – player, instrument, FX & amp
- Ultra-small memory footprint
- Choose playing style — pluck, slap and pick
SampleTank 4 SE
IK Multimedia SampleTank 4 MAX has been re-designed from the ground up to be every musician’s “go to” workstation for music creation, with a completely new rescalable interface, a massively expanded sample library and a new cutting-edge sound engine with efficient disk streaming, to deliver more powerful music creation tools than you ever imagined. What might usually take dozens of plug-ins can be accomplished right inside SampleTank 4, for lightning-fast workflow that keeps your inspiration going. SampleTank 4 MAX is the complete sound and groove workstation with over 250 GB of samples and sounds.
- Works as a multi-platform plug-in and as a Standalone application
- Content structured in Instruments, Multis and MIDI Patterns
- Fully compatible with macOS and Windows
- Supported plug-in formats: AAX, VST 2, VST 3, and Audio Units
- 16 part multitimbral
- 16 individual stereo outputs
- Info view with specific information and 3D icon for each instrument
- Mix view and full mix parameters control
T-RackS 5 SE
T-RackS 5 SE provides you with the professional tools you need to take your mixing and mastering talents to the next level. It features 10 analog-modeled and digital processors which instantly expand the power of your desktop-based recording rig with studio staples for every situation.
- Works as a standalone application, as well as a plug-in
- ASIO (Windows) and CoreAudio (Mac OS X) compatible (standalone only)
- Configurable mixing/mastering chain – run up to 16 parallel / series processors
- High-quality oversampling
- High-precision and high-transparency digital processors
- Accurately analog-modeled vintage classic devices
- Full-latency compensation support
- Module and Global presets
Lurssen Mastering Console
Learn from a master. This plug-in faithfully recreates Lurssen's successful philosophy of mastering, which has made him a GRAMMY-winning mastering engineer. With it, you get a top-of-the-line mastering processor chain, created and tweaked by Gavin and his team to reflect the settings they use in the studio while mastering hip-hop, rock, pop and more.
- macOS 10.10 or later; macOS 10.12 or later recommended (64-bit operating systems only)
- Intel Processor (i3 2.7 GHz or greater), with support for AVX instructions, 4GB RAM (8GB recommended)
- Standalone, AU, VST2, VST3, or AAX Host (64-bit only)
- Requires an OpenGL 2 compatible graphics adapter
- At least 450 GB of hard drive space
- Windows 7 or later; Windows 10 recommended (64-bit operating systems only)
- Intel (i5) or equivalent AMD Processor, with support for AVX instructions*, 8GB RAM (16GB recommended)
- Standalone, VST2, VST3, or AAX Host (64-bit only)
- Requires an ASIO compatible sound card / audio interface
- Requires an OpenGL 2 compatible graphics adapter
- At least 450 GB of hard drive space
An internet connection is required to authorize the products in this bundle. Once authorized, all products can be used offline.
Hard disk space requirements depend on how many products or libraries you wish to install. You may install sound content on separate internal or external drive. The installation process will require additional drive space for downloads. A large drive with empty space or external drives is reccommended.
Note: MODO Drum and ARC 3 require a CPU with support for AVX instructions.
|Software Delivery||Electronic Delivery|
|Plug-In Format||AAX, AU, VST2, VST3|
|Operating System||Mac, Windows|
Please fill out the form below and a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you with a ship date for the IK Multimedia Total Studio 3 SE Crossgrade.
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields