IK Multimedia Total Studio 3 MAX Crossgrade
IK Multimedia Total Studio 3 MAX is the most extensive edition yet of IK's popular software suite for music creation. With a massive 124 included products, Total Studio 3 MAX covers every stage of music production: composing, producing, designing, mixing, mastering and playing. With over 440GB of rich, authentic sounds plus 491 ultra-realistic FX, Total Studio 3 offers a complete solution for creating music in virtually any style.
- 124 of IK’s most powerful music creation titles in one incredible bundle
- 56 plug-ins covering the entire creative process from composing to mastering
- Over 14,600 authentic-sounding instruments in every genre and style
- Endless tone tweaking, mixing and mastering with over 480 effects
- Instant inspiration with thousands of presets from top artists & engineers
- Seamless installation and updates via IK Product Manager
SampleTank 4 MAX
SampleTank 4 MAX offers over 260 GB and over 8,000 instrument presets carefully balanced across the widest range of styles, genres and sounds. In addition to the 22 instrument collections found in SampleTank MAX, you’ll get the latest libraries including Alternate Keys, Clavitube, L.A. Confidential, Spaceport '77, plus all 4 versions of Hitmaker: EDM, Reggaeton, Synthwave and Trap.
- Works as a multi-platform plug-in and as a Standalone application
- Content structured in Instruments, Multis and MIDI Patterns
- Fully compatible with macOS and Windows
- Supported plug-in formats: AAX, VST 2, VST 3, and Audio Units
- 16 part multitimbral
- 16 individual stereo outputs
- Info view with specific information and 3D icon for each instrument
Syntronik is a cutting-edge virtual synthesizer that raises the bar in sound quality and flexibility thanks to the most advanced sampling techniques combined with a new hybrid sample and modeling synthesis engine. For Total Studio 3 MAX, Syntronik Deluxe comes with 22 amazing Synths and 2,600 preset sounds.
- 22 powerful instruments with familiar panel designs and easy to use controls
- A collection of 44 iconic synthesizers and string machines
- Multi-sampled oscillators for ultimate authenticity
- 4 classic types of circuit-modeled filters to shape sounds
Hammond B-3X captures the authentic sound and vibe of the legendary Hammond B-3 with a comprehensive, holistic approach. The end result delivers the full sonic impact that this legendary organ has made on generations of musicians and modern music. Combined with the included AmpliTube Leslie collection, you’ll be pulling out all the stops!
- The first official Hammond B-3 virtual instrument, designed in cooperation with Hammond Organ Company
- Advanced organ editing: tonewheel model selection, generator leakage, key click, tonal balance, percussion and chorus
- 24 custom drawbar settings available within each preset
- Official Leslie speaker with 7 amps and 5 cabinets to mix and match
- Parallel guitar amp section with 2 amp models and 4x12 cabinet
Miroslav Philharmonik 2
Miroslav Philharmonik 2 lends the sound of lush strings and bright brass to any project. This is a true symphonic experience in the form of an elegant and easy-to-use software workstation. Miroslav Vitous pioneered the concept of a complete symphonic sample library for real composers, and now he has taken it to the next level.
- Over 58GB of high-definition samples
- Includes the complete original Miroslav Philharmonik sound library optimized for more control with articulation switching and enhanced macros
- Recorded and produced by jazz legend Miroslav Vitous
- Over 2,700 stereo instruments that cover the complete orchestral spectrum and more
- Multiple articulations per instrument with articulation switching
Bringing the touch of a veteran bassist, MODO BASS is a completely new breed of instrument that delivers the best of both worlds: the realism and sound of an instrument being played by a master musician and the convenience of a plug-in virtual instrument. It’s the first technology of its kind that models the entire process of playing bass.
- The first physically modeled electric bass virtual instrument
- Groundbreaking real-time modal synthesis technology — no samples used to create sound
- Recreate virtually every electric bass sound imaginable
- 12 iconic bass models that span the history of recorded electric bass
- Models the entire act of playing an electric bass – player, instrument, FX & amp
Say goodbye to loops and burdensome samples. Using a powerful combination of modal synthesis and advanced sampling, MODO DRUM delivers incredibly realistic and authentic tracks for your music, with a level of control over every detail you’ve never imagined before. Create the drum tracks of your dreams with access to every parameter of every drum in your kit.
- Acoustic drum modeling software/plug-in
- Includes 10 kits and 1400+ MIDI grooves
- Physical modeling engine allows you to adjust every parameter of every drum in real-time
- Place your kit in one of 9 virtual rooms, using convolution for accuracy
- Mix your drums with dedicated mixer and 19 effects derived from AmpliTube and T-RackS
AmpliTube 5 MAX
AmpliTube 5 MAX delivers 129 new pieces of gear for a total of over 400 ultra-realistic models, plus a re-imagined cabinet section with completely re-captured cabinets and improved power amp/speaker cab interaction. You’ll get 14 artist and brand collections, including new ones like AmpliTube Brian May, AmpliTube Joe Satriani, Dimebag Darrell CFH and AmpliTube Leslie.
- All new signal chain & routing freedom: An all-new drag & drop signal chain supports up to 57 simultaneous models, series / parallel routing and blended DI signal for unprecedented creative freedom
- New Cabinet section with VIR technology: Powerful new “Volumetric Impulse Response” radically transforms all 100+ cabinets in AmpliTube 5 with over 143,000 impulse response measurements in all
- Custom IR loader: Load, tilt and re-size your own impulse responses in place of any cabinet
- New Mixer with built-in effects: A new mixer lets you easily blend multiple cabs, mics and DI, with 19 new mixing effects, include some from T-RackS 5 to add a final studio sheen to any track
- New Gear: 129 brand new models, including 2 new stomps, 5 acclaimed amps, 2 new rooms, 19 new rack FX and over 100 completely re-captured cabinets
- Totally re-designed Custom Shop: Adds a more modern, easy-to-navigate design, and allows users to demo and unlock gear faster than ever
T-RackS 5 MAX
This version of T-RackS 5 is more than MAXed out. In addition to the 38 processors found in T-RackS 5 MAX, you’ll get 7 all-new ones including Sunset Sound Studio Reverb, T-RackS Leslie, T-RackS Space Delay, plus all 4 versions of Tape Machine: 24, 80, 99 and 440. With the album assembly section, there’s simply everything you need to produce and export your completed project.
ARC System 3
Don’t let the mixing room spoil the mix. ARC System 3 uses a ground-breaking new analysis and correction algorithm that measures your room across a 3D space around the listening position, identifying problematic issues without over-processing the sound. The result is an incredibly natural-sounding correction like you’ve never heard.
Gaining more and more fans, MixBox packs over 70 award-winning mixing processors and creative effects derived from T-RackS, AmpliTube and SampleTank into a convenient 500-series style plug-in. Create, compare and save your own custom channel strips or multiFX chains, or choose from over 600 presets to give your creativity a kickstart.
Lurssen Mastering Console
Learn from a master. This plug-in faithfully recreates Lurssen's successful philosophy of mastering, which has made him a GRAMMY-winning mastering engineer. With it, you get a top-of-the-line mastering processor chain, created and tweaked by Gavin and his team to reflect the settings they use in the studio while mastering hip-hop, rock, pop and more.
- macOS 10.10 or later; macOS 10.12 or later recommended (64-bit operating systems only)
- Intel Processor (i3 2.7 GHz or greater), with support for AVX instructions, 4GB RAM (8GB recommended)
- Standalone, AU, VST2, VST3, or AAX Host (64-bit only)
- Requires an OpenGL 2 compatible graphics adapter
- At least 450 GB of hard drive space
- Windows 7 or later; Windows 10 recommended (64-bit operating systems only)
- Intel (i5) or equivalent AMD Processor, with support for AVX instructions*, 8GB RAM (16GB recommended)
- Standalone, VST2, VST3, or AAX Host (64-bit only)
- Requires an ASIO compatible sound card / audio interface
- Requires an OpenGL 2 compatible graphics adapter
- At least 450 GB of hard drive space
An internet connection is required to authorize the products in this bundle. Once authorized, all products can be used offline.
Hard disk space requirements depend on how many products or libraries you wish to install. You may install sound content on separate internal or external drive. The installation process will require additional drive space for downloads. A large drive with empty space or external drives is reccommended.
Note: MODO Drum and ARC 3 require a CPU with support for AVX instructions.
|Software Delivery||Electronic Delivery|
|Plug-In Format||AAX, AU, VST2, VST3|
|Operating System||Mac, Windows|
Please fill out the form below and a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you with a ship date for the IK Multimedia Total Studio 3 MAX Crossgrade.
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields