IK Multimedia Electromagnetik Piano Library for SampleTank
IK Multimedia Electromagnetik brings together 4 new SampleTank libraries, each focusing on a very specific and rare keyboard that uses electromagnetic pickups to amplify its sound. Though available separately, together these instruments offer significant savings and will provide the composer and musician with an inspiring collection of distinctive keyboard sounds.
The jewels of a private collection
Electromagnetik features 4 meticulously maintained instruments specifically chosen for their individuality and contrast from the personal collection of IK keyboard guru, Erik Norlander. Spanning 4 decades of electric stage piano history, the keys in this collection each offer their own distinct sound and vibe, which you won’t find in any other SampleTank collection. What they share is the beauty of their design, one that uses electromagnetic pickups and the vibrations of hammers hitting metal strings, tines or reeds to deliver pleasing tones to the listener.
Electric Grand C70P is based on a Yamaha CP70B electric grand, which was developed in the ‘70s for stage pianists desiring the depth of expression of hammers hitting strings, but at volumes that could compete with the rest of any band. For Electromagnetik, IK sampled an immaculate example of a ‘70s Yamaha CP70B electric grand with 8 real velocities across the keyboard. There are no loops, only full-length samples of a revered instrument in prime playing condition.
Stage 73 Mark V is a deep sampling of the Rhodes Mark V electric piano, the last “real Rhodes” model that was produced by Harold Rhodes in the mid-1980s. It’s known for having the brightest and clearest tone of all the Rhodes models. Stage 73 Mark V features IK’s super deep multi-velocity sampling techniques applied to a beautifully maintained original Rhodes Mark V to reproduce this highly regarded electric piano in all its sonic glory.
Electric Piano Bass is based on the Rhodes Piano Bass, which appeared in 1960 as a way for keyboard players to cover the bass part on a dedicated instrument, its 32 keys covering the most widely used range of a bass. The Piano Bass employed the same design as the Rhodes Piano, using hammers to strike metal tines. For Electric Piano Bass, the model is a stunning red sparkle edition, which IK captured to convey all its low-end mojo and responsiveness.
Wurly Model 120 is based on the Wurlitzer Model 120 portable electric piano from the 1950s, one of the earliest electric pianos to find its way into the pop music charts. Wurlitzer electric pianos use hammers striking a metal reed and electromagnetic pickups for their distinctive tone. For Wurly Model 120, IK chose a superbly maintained vintage specimen from 1959, full of mid-century modern style, which was sampled to achieve its warm analog tone and soulful dynamics.
Generations on, these 4 instruments maintain their thrones as kings of tone for keyboard players. Use any of these in your music for electrifying piano tracks that are as pleasing today as they were decades ago.
The new SampleTank 4 has been re-designed from the ground up to be every musician’s “go to” workstation for music creation, with a completely new rescalable interface, a massively expanded sample library and a new cutting-edge sound engine with efficient disk streaming, to deliver more powerful music creation tools than you ever imagined. What might usually take dozens of plug-ins can be accomplished right inside SampleTank 4, for lightning-fast workflow that keeps your inspiration going.
Electromagnetik works inside SampleTank 4 CS, offering you all the features of the new SampleTank 4 engine and over 4 GB of fresh sounds to get started.
SampleTank 4.1.4 or later is required for all Electromagnetik libraries.
- Electric Grand C70P, Stage 73 Mark V, Electric Piano Bass and Wurly Model 120
- Over 4.5 GB of deeply sampled rare and original instruments and 80 presets
- Ideal for adding organic, analog and soulful keyboard parts to any production
- Works with all versions of SampleTank 4, including the free SampleTank 4 CS
- Use SampleTank’s effects to further shape and create your own custom presets
- 4 legendary stage pianos in their prime
- 80 SampleTank 4 instrument presets
- Over 4.5 GB of sample content
Requires SampleTank 4. SampleTank is a 64-bit application. Requires a 64 bit CPU and Operating System.
- Minimal: Intel Core 2 Duo (Intel Core i5 suggested), 4 GB of RAM (8 GB suggested), macOS 10.10 or later - 40 GB (SampleTank 4 SE), 128 GB (SampleTank 4), 300 GB (SampleTank 4 MAX) of hard drive space
- Requires an OpenGL 2 compatible graphics adapter
- Supported Plug-in formats (64-bit): Audio Units, VST 2, VST 3, AAX
- Minimal: Intel Core 2 Duo or AMD Athlon 64 X2 (Intel Core i5 suggested), 4 GB of RAM (8 GB suggested), Windows 7 or later - 40 GB (SampleTank 4 SE), 128 GB (SampleTank 4), 300 GB (SampleTank 4 MAX) of hard drive space
- Requires an ASIO compatible sound card
- Requires an OpenGL 2 compatible graphics adapter
- Supported Plug-in formats (64-bit): VST 2, VST 3, AAX
|Software Delivery||Electronic Delivery|
|Virtual Instrument Type||Pianos and Keyboards|
|Plug-In Format||AAX, AU, VST2, VST3|
|Operating System||Mac, Windows|
Please fill out the form below and a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you with a ship date for the IK Multimedia Electromagnetik Piano Library for SampleTank .
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields