IK Multimedia AXE I/O SOLO Compact Guitar Audio Interface
AXE I/O, IK’s award-winning audio interface, set a new standard for guitar-oriented recording interfaces. Now the IK Multimedia AXE I/O Solo brings the same great tone shaping, convenient features and premium sound to everyone, everywhere, in a compact and affordable 2-in/3-out format.
Your guitar’s golden channel
AXE I/O SOLO offers a triple-topology instrument input designed to preserve your guitar’s unique character, combined with powerful tone-shaping features to adapt to any guitar or bass, and helps you coax a wider range of sounds from any instrument.
Pick your pickup:
- PASSIVE: designed to accommodate everything from low-output vintage pickups to hotter modern humbuckers with ultra-low noise and extended frequency response
- ACTIVE: bypasses unnecessary gain stages when using active pick-ups, to keep your signal path as direct, transparent and clean as possible
Choose your channel:
- PURE: a completely transparent and ultra-accurate preamp circuit that won’t color your sound in any way
- JFET: a Class A JFET input buffer for subtle harmonic enhancement, midrange focus and warmth
AXE I/O SOLO also offers IK’s patent pending Z-TONE™ circuit, letting you dial in impedance from 1 MOhm (“sharp”) down to 2.2 kOhms (“bold”) that interacts with your pick-ups.
At the maximum impedance, you’ll find your sound tighter, sharper and more precise. Increase the load and the sound becomes thicker and bolder.
You’ll quickly find yourself using these controls to give your guitars even more sonic character – with just a few minutes’ experimentation you can dial in a sound that fits the mix beautifully.
PURE mic preamp for transparent recording
AXE I/O SOLO offers a high-definition, Class A mic preamp designed for transparent and clean recording. An extended, flat frequency response captures the full tonal range of your voice or instrument without coloring the sound, and best-in-class dynamic range ensures ultra-quiet recordings.
Re-amplification made easier than ever
AXE I/O SOLO offers a dedicated Amp Out, a with ground-isolated design and zero-latency routing, letting you ditch expensive and confusing reamping setups.
It’s simple: connect the Amp Out to your amp, then mic it up using AXE I/O SOLO’s microphone preamp. Now you can capture a clean copy of your signal while recording and feed it back to your amp afterwards to experiment with different amp, stompbox and microphone settings without re-recording countless takes.
A truly high-end audio interface for everybody
The original AXE I/O set a high bar for sound quality. AXE I/O SOLO preserves the best-in-class dynamic range, ultra-low self noise and wide, extended frequency response essential to capturing the most accurate details of your performance, and for keeping your sound completely pure and transparent.
AXE I/O SOLO offers separate master & headphone volume and a Monitor knob to blend direct signals and the audio from your computer for zero latency monitoring.
24-bit, 192 kHz conversion and an ultra-stable, low jitter internal clock ensures the highest fidelity, delivering truly professional-grade recordings for everyone.
A full-blown analog in-the-box studio – out of the box
AXE I/O SOLO offers a massive bundle of software and plug-ins to unleash your creativity.
The included AmpliTube 4 Deluxe offers over 140 ultra-accurate models of guitar and bass amps, cabs, pedals, mics and more.
10 of IK's best sounding T-RackS 5 processors cover the most popular gear for mixing and mastering full tracks. And Ableton Live 10 Lite gives you a fresh and easy way to write music, record audio and produce your own songs.
- 2-in/3-out USB audio interface
- ACTIVE/PASSIVE pick-up selector
- PURE and JFET input stages
- Z-Tone impedance-adapting circuit
- Amp Out with ground loop interrupter
- High-resolution, Class A mic preamp
- 24-bit, 192 kHz sound quality
- Wide frequency response ideal for instruments
- Best-in-class analog/digital conversion
- Ultra-low noise floor for high-gain recording
- Designed and made in Italy
- Computers: 64-bit application; requires a 64 bit CPU and Operating System
- Mac (64-bits): macOS 10.11 or later; one free USB port
- Windows (64-bits): Windows 7 or later; one free USB port
|Input Connectors||1/4-inch TS, XLR Combo|
|Output Connectors||1/4-inch TRS|
|MIDI Connections||In, Out|
|Maximum Sampling Rate||192 kHz|
Please fill out the form below and a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you with a ship date for the IK Multimedia AXE I/O SOLO Compact Guitar Audio Interface.
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields