IK Multimedia AmpliTube SVX 2
IK was the first to bring the legendary tone of some of the most iconic bass amps and cabinets ever to the software world with our acclaimed AmpliTube SVX collection. Now IK Multimedia AmpliTube SVX 2 raises the bar once again for unprecedented sonic authenticity.
Available in a convenient desktop app and plug-in for your DAW, AmpliTube SVX 2 carefully replicates 3 new amps and matching cabs. IK's latest Dynamic Interaction Modeling reproduce these amps' unmistakable vibe and dynamics down to the finest nuances.
AmpliTube SVX 2 features 3 amps with matching cabinets, all modeled using our most state-of-the-art technology for a new level of realism, detail and most importantly: tone.
- SVX-VR: Based on the Ampeg SVT-VR, a vintage reissue of an early 1970's “Blue-Line” SVT head. The preamp stage, power section, and even rocker switches emulate the exact signal path, tone, and vibe of the original rock 'n' roll workhorse.
- SVX-4B: Based on the Ampeg V-4B 100W all-tube bass head. A remarkable reissue of the legendary 1971 original, delivering the pure tube vintage sound, attitude and unmistakable grind that earned this classic amp a place in bass history.
- SVX-15N: Based on an Ampeg Heritage B-15N, with distinct switchable 1964 and 1966 channels and flexible Baxandall type bass and treble EQ controls. Selectable cathode bias (1964) or fixed bias (1966) modes provide ultimate control over response and tone.
- SVX-810A: Powerful, tight and focused bass sound, the classic stack found on stages worldwide. It's everything you love about "The Fridge" in a vintage-inspired look that is both powerful and timeless.
- SVX-212: A ported cabinet design that bridges the gap between the fast transient response to cut through mixes, and the rich low end you aim for. 2x12” custom Eminence LF drivers and a 1” compression driver with a 3-way level control in a rugged cab.
- SVX-115: The perfect companion of the SVX-15N. It features a 15” 300W speaker that delivers pure, full-bodied and vintage-sounding tone, reminiscent of the good old ‘60s and that suits most musical genres both in the studio and on stage.
Groundbreaking Modeling Technology
There's a special place in our history for this project. You see, it was our first opportunity to actually work and communicate directly with the engineers at a company making the gear we were modeling. In retrospect, this project was really ahead of its time
Today, IK is more than a pioneer in the digital tone generation and analog gear modeling field. With unique technologies like DSM (Dynamic Saturation Modeling), VRM (Volumetric Response Modeling) IK models have set the industry standard evidenced by co-branding recognition from the most influential partners in the industry such as Fender, Orange, Soldano, T-Rex, Jet City and many more.
- Industry-standard sound with DSM (Dynamic Saturation Modeling) and VRM (Volumetric Response Modeling) technologies offer the most realistic emulation of real world gear and the best sounding models
- Perfect as a plug-in for studio recording and mixing in any Mac/Win DAW, native compatibility with 64-bit applications and operating systems
- Also perfect for live performance thanks to the standalone version with instant preset switching
- Highest supported Sampling Rate: 96 kHz
- DAW automation and BPM synchronization
- 5 separate modules
- Rig of up to 12 stomps, 2 Amp heads + 2 Cabs + 2 x double mics and 8 rack effects can be configured in up to 8 serial/parallel configurations
- Two movable microphones allow you to mic the cabinet exactly like in real world studio and live environment
- Stereo signal path makes it suitable for any type of instrument including drums, keyboards, vocals and more
- Perfect integration with IK's range of audio interfaces and floor controllers allows for instant recording and performing in the studio or on stage with full programming at the software level
- 2-track built-in multitrack recorder with DAW-like features enables you to quickly capture ideas or even record a small band in the standalone application without the need to open a DAW and with the convenience of AmpliTube superior quality audio processing
- Imports any Wav, Aiff, sd2, Apple Caf, Flac, MP3 audio file (Standalone version)
- SpeedTrainer for speeding up/slowing down imported tracks without affecting the pitch – the perfect tool for practicing and improving your instrument skills or learning your favorite riffs and solos (standalone version)
AmpliTube is a 64-bit application and requires a 64 bit CPU and Operating System.
- Minimal: Intel Core 2 Duo, 2 GB of RAM (4 GB suggested), macOS 10.7 or later
- Supported Plug-in formats (64-bit): Audio Units, VST 2, VST 3, AAX
- Minimal: Intel Core 2 Duo or AMD Athlon 64 X2, 2GB of RAM (4 GB suggested), Windows 7, Windows 8 or Windows 10. Requires an ASIO compatible sound card
- Supported Plug-in formats (64-bit): VST 2, VST 3, AAX
|Software Delivery||Electronic Delivery|
|Plug-In Format||AAX, AU, VST2, VST3|
|Operating System||Mac, Windows|
Please fill out the form below and a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you with a ship date for the IK Multimedia AmpliTube SVX 2.
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields