IK Multimedia AmpliTube Joe Satriani
Surfing. Flying. Shredding. For over 30 years, the soaring melodies, amazing soundscapes and soulful technique created by Joe Satriani have inspired countless musicians and pushed the limits of rock guitar. From his very first solo EP to his work with supergroup Chickenfoot, Joe somehow keeps one foot in the blues and one in the stars. Available in a convenient desktop app and plug-in for your DAW, IK Multimedia AmpliTube Joe Satriani replicates 3 amps, 3 cabinets, and 5 stompbox effects, all carefully modeled and loaded with presets, all under the supervision of the man himself. Whether you're looking for his most iconic sounds or for inspiration on your own musical journey, AmpliTube Joe Satriani gives you unstoppable momentum.
Straight from Professor Satchafunkilus
IK worked meticulously with Joe to capture his go-to gear and favorite settings to get the secrets behind some of his most iconic sounds.
From Joe's signature Marshall amp to his personal stompboxes, this collection includes iconic gear from the '70s, 80's, '90s and beyond. Hear what a dream studio rig can do when in the hands of a master.
What's included in AmpliTube Joe Satriani
AmpliTube Joe Satriani features 11 brand new models including 3 amps, 3 cabinets and 5 stomps. With models based on Joe's signature Marshall JVM410HJS, a completely re-modeled Peavey 5150, a Scholz Rockman, plus a range of classic pedals BOSS and more, it's a massive gear collection that's simply not of this earth.
- Satch VM: Based on the Marshall JVM410HJS, this versatile four-channel amp offers incredible tones possibilities - Customized to Joe's unique design, this amp offers three modes per channel, along with independent noise filters and re-biased presence & resonance controls
- SJ50: Based on the Peavey 5150, this legendary amp was originally a signature model for Eddie Van Halen, but its iconic sound became soon the staple tone of many hard rock and heavy metal artists, including Joe Satriani himself
- Boston 100: Based on the Tom Scholz Rockman X100, this early amp sim has long been used in the studio by Joe thanks to its unique take on late 70's rock sound as typified by Boston, with 4 different amp settings and Chorus and Echo effects
- Satch Green: '69 Marshall cabinet with 4 x12 20 watt greenbacks Celestion speakers
- Satch 60: Marshall 1960B cabinet with 4 x12 G12T-75 Celestion speakers
- Boston Cab Sim: Based on the cabinet emulation section of the Rockman X100
- Satch Wah: Based on the Vox Big Bad Wah, offering two inductor coils each with their own voicing, plus an extra gain drive and normal or 535-type sweep
- Satch Distortion: Based on Joe's personal BOSS DS-1, an early '80's Japanese-made unit, this legendary distortion unit is one of the most recognizable pedals ever made
- Satch Overdrive: Based on an early '80s Japanese-made BOSS OD-1, this overdrive pedal has long been a standard for '70s and '80s classic and hard rock
- Tube Overdrive: Based on Joe's personal Chandler Tube Driver, this overdrive pedal offers generous distortion thanks to its onboard 12AX7 valve
- Satch Octave: Modeled on the Ultimate Octave pedal, a versatile update of the famous Octavia fuzz with a "Fat / Bright" switch for two different distortion & octave characters
Groundbreaking Modeling Technology
AmpliTube Joe Satriani features IK's latest Dynamic Interaction Modeling to deliver the highest level of ultra-realistic sound when modeling Joe's gear. The product of 20 years' experience modeling analog gear, DIM models the behavior of EVERY component in the circuit all the way down to its smallest nuance and character. IK models have set the industry standard evidenced by co-branding recognition from the most influential partners in the industry such as Fender, Ampeg, Orange, Soldano and many more.
Applied to Joe Satriani's rig, the result is the same sound and feel you'd get from the real gear as he used in the recording studio and live in concert.
- Industry-standard sound with DSM (Dynamic Saturation Modeling) and VRM (Volumetric Response Modeling) technologies offer the most realistic emulation of real world gear and the best sounding models
- Perfect as a plug-in for studio recording and mixing in any Mac/Win DAW, native compatibility with 64-bit applications and operating systems
- Also perfect for live performance thanks to the standalone version with instant preset switching
- Highest supported Sampling Rate: 96 kHz
- DAW automation and BPM synchronization
- 5 separate modules
- Rig of up to 12 stomps, 2 Amp heads + 2 Cabs + 2 x double mics and 8 rack effects can be configured in up to 8 serial/parallel configurations
- Two movable microphones allow you to mic the cabinet exactly like in real world studio and live environment
- Stereo signal path makes it suitable for any type of instrument including drums, keyboards, vocals and more
- Perfect integration with IK's range of audio interfaces and floor controllers allows for instant recording and performing in the studio or on stage with full programming at the software level
- 2-track built-in multitrack recorder with DAW-like features enables you to quickly capture ideas or even record a small band in the standalone application without the need to open a DAW and with the convenience of AmpliTube superior quality audio processing
- Imports any Wav, Aiff, sd2, Apple Caf, Flac, MP3 audio file (Standalone version)
- SpeedTrainer for speeding up/slowing down imported tracks without affecting the pitch – the perfect tool for practicing and improving your instrument skills or learning your favorite riffs and solos (standalone version)
AmpliTube is a 64-bit application and requires a 64 bit CPU and Operating System.
- Minimal: Intel Core 2 Duo, 2 GB of RAM (4 GB suggested), Mac OS X 10.7 or later
- Supported Plug-in formats (64-bit): Audio Units, VST 2, VST 3, AAX
- Minimal: Intel Core 2 Duo or AMD Athlon 64 X2, 2GB of RAM (4 GB suggested), Windows 7, Windows 8 or Windows 10. Requires an ASIO compatible sound card
- Supported Plug-in formats (64-bit): VST 2, VST 3, AAX
|Software Delivery||Electronic Delivery|
|Plug-In Format||AAX, AU, VST2, VST3|
|Operating System||Mac, Windows|
Please fill out the form below and a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you with a ship date for the IK Multimedia AmpliTube Joe Satriani.
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields