IK Multimedia AmpliTube Dimebag Darrell CFH Collection - Electronic Delivery
Ferocious. Blistering. Soulful. Those are just three of many words one would use to describe the guitar tone of “Dimebag” Darrell Lance Abbott. Dime is considered one of the most influential guitarists of all-time and a legendary, genre-defining musician… again, most will 333% agree that Dime is and will always hold those distinct honors. IK Multimedia utilized all of Dime’s personal guitar effects, amplifiers and cabinets that he used in the studio while recording Pantera’s groundbreaking album Cowboys From Hell to create the IK Multimedia AmpliTube Dimebag Darrell CFH Collection. Available in a convenient desktop app and plug-in for your DAW, now you can play and record using the same gear and settings Dime did.
IK worked meticulously with Dime’s long-time guitar tech and right hand man, Grady Champion, to precisely model all of Dime’s guitar tones from the album.
What’s included in Dimebag Darrell CFH Collection
The Dimebag Darrell CFH Collection features 9 brand new models including 2 amps, 2 cabinets and 5 stomps created to precisely mirror the rig that Dime used to record the classic album Cowboys From Hell. This includes a meticulously modeled reproduction of the highly coveted Randall RG 100 ES Amplifier, a completely re-modeled 1986 Roland JC-120 stereo combo amp, along with all the pedals Dime used while recording the album.
- Darrell 100: Modeled to meticulously mirror the highly coveted Randall RG 100 ES solid-state, 120 watt amplifier. The sound and tone of this amp became famous when Dime started using it in the early Pantera days.
- Jazz Amp 120 CFH: Based on the 1986 Roland JC-120, this stereo amp was used on the song Cemetery Gates. Fine-tuned to match the exact tone you hear on the album.
- Darrell 412: Based on the Randall 412 JB and is the perfect companion to the Darrell 100 amplifier.
- JP Jazz CFH: Based on the stereo cabinet section of the Roland JC-120 amp combo which features 2x12-inch speakers.
- 6 Band EQ: Six-band graphic EQ based on a unit by MXR, this was used to shape and boost the sound before the amp.
- Pre EQ 3: Three-Band Parametric EQ based on the Furman PQ-3 which offers great flexibility for sound shaping.
- Dime Wah: Based on the Dunlop Cry Baby GCB95. Modeled with precise attention to Dime’s lead tones.
- Flanger Doubler: Based on an MXR Flanger Doubler, this model offers two effects in one. Primarily used by Dime in “doubler mode” to thicken in his overall tone.
- Dime Noise Gate: Fast and very responsive. Based on the Rocktron Hush IIB model.
DIM for Dime
For the Dimebag Darrell CFH Collection, IK used their latest Dynamic Interaction Modeling to deliver the highest level of ultra-realistic sound when modeling Dime's gear. The product of 20 years’ experience modeling analog gear, DIM models the behavior of EVERY component in the circuit all the way down to its smallest nuance and character. Then IK model the interactions and influence that each component has within the system of the circuit and all of the variables that affect it.
Applied to Dime’s rig, the result is crushingly heavy riffs and ferocious leads, with the same sound and feel you’d get from the real gear.
The art of shredding… for free
The AmpliTube Custom Shop is a free software package for your Mac or PC that includes a complete guitar dual signal chain; tuner, pedalboard, amplifier, cabinet, microphone and rack effects section. It comes with 24 pieces of gear and access to the unique online virtual music store where you can purchase the Dimebag Darrell CFH Collection models either a-la-carte or as a complete collection.
When used as a standalone application, AmpliTube Custom Shop features a 4-track recorder section and a song-player for easy play-along capabilities – see if you can keep up with Dime himself! The SpeedTrainer function allows you to slow down the audio so you can learn the licks note for note without affecting the pitch. Pour yourself a Black Tooth and give it a shot…
- Industry-standard sound with DSM (Dynamic Saturation Modeling) and VRM (Volumetric Response Modeling) technologies offer the most realistic emulation of real world gear and the best sounding models
- Perfect as a plug-in for studio recording and mixing in any Mac/Win DAW, native compatibility with 64-bit applications and operating systems
- Also perfect for live performance thanks to the standalone version with instant preset switching
- Highest supported Sampling Rate: 96 kHz
- DAW automation and BPM synchronization
- 5 separate modules
- Rig of up to 12 stomps, 2 Amp heads + 2 Cabs + 2 x double mics and 8 rack effects can be configured in up to 8 serial/parallel configurations
- Two movable microphones allow you to mic the cabinet exactly like in real world studio and live environment
- Stereo signal path makes it suitable for any type of instrument including drums, keyboards, vocals and more
- Perfect integration with IK’s range of audio interfaces and controllers such as iRig HD, iRig Pro DUO, iRig Pro and iRig 2 allows for instant recording and performing in the studio or on stage with full programming at the software level
- 2-track built-in multitrack recorder with DAW-like features enables you to quickly capture ideas or even record a small band in the standalone application without the need to open a DAW and with the convenience of AmpliTube superior quality audio processing
- Imports any Wav, Aiff, sd2, Apple Caf, Flac, MP3 audio file (Standalone version)
- SpeedTrainer for speeding up/slowing down imported tracks without affecting the pitch – the perfect tool for practicing and improving your instrument skills or learning your favorite riffs and solos (standalone version)
- Minimal: Intel Core 2 Duo, 2 GB of RAM (4 GB
- suggested), macOS 10.7 or later.
- Supported Plug-in formats (64-bit): Audio Units, VST 2, VST 3, AAX.
- Minimal: Intel Core 2 Duo or AMD Athlon 64 X2, 2GB of RAM (4 GB suggested), Windows 7, Windows 8 or Windows 10. Requires an ASIO compatible sound card.
- Supported Plug-in formats (64-bit): VST 2, VST 3, AAX.
AmpliTube is a 64-bit application and requires a 64 bit CPU and Operating System.
|Software Delivery||Electronic Delivery|
|Virtual Instrument Type||Guitars and Bass|
|Plug-In Format||AAX, AU, VST2, VST3|
|Operating System||Mac, Windows|
Please fill out the form below and a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you with a ship date for the IK Multimedia AmpliTube Dimebag Darrell CFH Collection - Electronic Delivery.
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields