For those who rely on live computer audio & MIDI, and need a bulletproof, fail-proof solution for control and playback of backing tracks, virtual instruments or anything else you can think of, iConnectivity PlayAUDIO12 is the solution.
PlayAUDIO12 won’t let you down. Designed by touring musicians and engineers, PlayAUDIO12 is purpose-built for professional on-stage use. Your audience won’t accept compromises, and now you don’t have to either.
12 ultra-low noise outputs bring studio quality interfacing to the live arena. Need more outputs? No problem! PlayAUDIO12 is easily linked with additional PlayAUDIO12 interfaces, giving you connectivity which grows with the needs of your production.
Simple and dependable fail-proof redundancy
PlayAUDIO12 enables you to add a second computer for redundancy / failover protection. PlayAUDIO12 automatically detects if a computer fails and, in a flash, automatically switches to another synchronized computer.
Forget the expensive, complex systems that have gone before, PlayAUDIO12 does it all seamlessly in one compact, elegant, and affordable box. With PlayAUDIO12 you need never suffer the embarrassment of a silent show, ever again.
Massive MIDI capability - more than just audio!
Connect up to 8 MIDI Class Compliant controllers and sound modules, or even more MIDI interfaces using the unique iConnectivity USB MIDI Host port. Create a MIDI network across long distances using the built-in PA12 Ethernet interface, ideal for large stages. PlayAUDIO12 puts MIDI control over your performance how and where you need it.
Bundled software & sounds
Live 9 Lite is a customized version of the music making software Ableton Live. With selected instruments and effects plus all the essential workflows of Live, it provides a fresh and easy way to write music, record audio and produce your own songs.
Big Fish Audio is a developer and distributor of premium virtual instruments, samples, and loop content. iConnectivity is proud to include a special sampler of Big Fish Audio samples and loops that's perfect to jumpstart or augment your production when you register your iConnectivity audio interface.
- 10x 1/4” TRS balanced audio outputs for low noise connections on any stage (outputs are +48 V Phantom Power resistant)
- 1x 1/4” TRS stereo headphone output for convenient headphone monitoring
- 2x USB ‘B' ports for connection of up to 2 computers simultaneously
- Automatic and manual computer switching modes, for lightning fast switching between connected computers
- USB MIDI host port, offering up to 8 ports worth of USB MIDI for Class Compliant controllers and/or modules
- Ethernet MIDI for rugged long-distance MIDI connections
- Capacitive touch control with clear metering for dark stages
- Easy, software-less control over PlayAUDIO12’s key features from the front panel
- 2 button “Control In” footswitch input allows manual computer switching and/or user-assignable controls
- Control Out connection for slaving additional PlayAUDIO12 units
- Studio sound quality for the live arena - up to 24-bit/96 kHz AD/DA conversion
- USB Audio 2.0 and USB MIDI 1.0 Class-compliant
|Unit Weight||2.13 lb|
|Input Connectors||1/4-inch TRS|
|Output Connectors||1/4-inch TRS|
|MIDI Connections||In, Out|
|Maximum Sampling Rate||96 kHz|
Please fill out the form below and a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you with a ship date for the iConnectivity PlayAUDIO12.
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields