To inquire if this item is available in one of our stores, please call 888.653.1184 or chat with us.
iConnectivity MioXM MIDI Interface
With the iConnectivity MioXM MIDI Interface it’s never been easier to get all of your MIDI gear talking to each other. Harness the power of advanced computer and network connectivity and experience why mioXM redefines what a MIDI interface can and should do.
Connect all your MIDI devices (USB-MIDI, DIN-MIDI, RTP/Network-MIDI) and let this rugged, versatile interface put you in control of your MIDI devices and workflow.
On stage or in the studio, RTP/Network-MIDI capability means you are no longer constrained by cable length or limited USB ports. Stack multiple interfaces and computers on a network for ultimate scalability and flexibility.
With mioXM, you’re able to streamline and expand your MIDI setup, and do it faster, better, and in creative and exciting new ways.
Powerful network MIDI capabilities
Network connectivity means MIDI wherever you need it. Regular USB connectivity limits you to keeping your interface within 15 ft of your computer. Network/Ethernet connectivity gives you up to 330 ft/100 m connection between you and your interface. Drop an interface in every room of your studio, or place an interface virtually anywhere in a venue.
- RTP/Network-MIDI is not bound by some of the same restrictions as USB-MIDI.
- Easy renaming of network ports - have them show up the way you want them to in your DAW
- Access to more than12 ports per interface
- iConnectivity's unique network technology is as easy to use as USB - enjoy your new-found MIDI power without extra headaches
- Use your 12 network MIDI ports anyway you want - connect each of the 12 RTP-MIDI sessions to any combination of physical or virtual I/O ports - almost any combination is possible
Introducing a new version of the Auracle control software: taking the simplicity of the workflow that the original Auracle introduced but now with the added deep configuration functionality that we’ve become known for. All the deep configuration options you asked for: MIDI merging, filtering, remapping, and deep routing are all there and super easy to use.
Need to configure your MIDI setup in multiple ways? No problem! Store and recall up to 4 presets directly on the interface, without even needing a computer! Easily recall unique MIDI routing, filter and merging setups to preset scenes, all from the front of mioXM.
- 4 in x 4 out 5-pin DIN-MIDI ports
- 4x USB-MIDI Host ports support multiple USB-MIDI CLASS COMPLIANT devices
- Ethernet RTP-MIDI Network port - 12 virtual network ports can easily be assigned to onboard DIN and USB ports as well as any other connected computing devices - these make all MIDI devices accessible to Mac, PC, and mobile computing devices via a single cable
- Connect multiple computers via expandable virtual network ports
- USB Computer port supporting Mac & Windows connectivity
- Plug and Play - no drivers required thanks to class compliant connectivity
- Capacitive touch control panel
- Up to four user-definable presets can be stored and recalled from mioXM’s control panel
- iConnectivity’s Auracle 2.0 configuration software (downloadable for Mac & Windows) makes it simple to create and save filtering/routing/merging presets
- Connect iOS devices via CCK to mioXM’s USB device port, Wi-Fi (using 3rd party Wi-Fi ethernet hub), or wired ethernet connections
|Number of Inputs||4|
|Number of Outputs||4|
|Computer Connection||Ethernet, USB|
|MIDI Connections||In, Out|
Please fill out the form below and a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you with a ship date for the iConnectivity MioXM MIDI Interface.
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields