iConnectivity ConnectAUDIO2/4 MIDI Interface
Whether you're a guitarist, singer-songwriter, electronic musician, producer, or DJ, the iConnectivity ConnectAUDIO2/4 MIDI Interface handles everything you can throw at it - just connect your mics, instruments, synths, and MIDI gear, and start creating.
It's fast and easy to use - you control all its features directly from the touch-sensitive front panel, with no extra control software required. And it's built like a tank. You can throw it in your bag without worrying about fragile knobs breaking off. It’s also powered from the USB bus, so you don’t need an external power supply either.
Need to cue a headphone mix? Set input and output levels? Direct monitor your vocals? Just touch the panel and you’re good to go. Plus the same robust iConnectivity MIDI technology that studios and touring acts rely on is built-in, no external dongle needed.
ConnectAUDIO2/4 includes a great software suite for free, with Ableton Live Lite and an inspiring collection of instruments and loops from Big Fish Audio. It’s everything you need - just plug in and make music.
- Multi-mode direct monitoring
- Full metering modes of all the audio signals going in and out
- Easy to set levels and check/assign routing
- Two independent stereo outputs to fit your application
- Main Out and Headphone Out can have separate mixes - great for DJs
- Individually switchable +48 V phantom power for each mic input - you can use a condenser mic alongside a dynamic mic at the same time
- Sleek-looking, but sturdy studio-quality interface with industrial-grade metal chassis
- No protruding parts to break off
- Major touring acts and studios around the world depend on iConnectivity's robust MIDI technology
|Unit Weight||2.13 lb|
|Input Connectors||XLR Combo Jack TRS|
|Output Connectors||1/4-inch TRS|
|MIDI Connections||In, Out|
|Maximum Sampling Rate||96 kHz|
Please fill out the form below and a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you with a ship date for the iConnectivity ConnectAUDIO2/4 MIDI Interface.
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields