iConnectivity AUDIO4c USB-C Desktop Audio Interface
Next-generation audio and MIDI interface with multi-host device ports allowing you to use up to 2 computer devices Mac OS/Windows/iOS/Android at the same time
Looking for a tool to help your live streams sound more professional? Are you searching for an audio and MIDI interface that gives you the connectivity you crave for your live performances? Maybe you have a home studio and can’t find the right recording solution for you? Perhaps you dreamt of one device that will do all three. The iConnectivity AUDIO4c USB-C Audio Interface is designed to help you Stream, Play and Record your way. Three custom-tailored modes automatically configure the interface’s 4 XLR/¼” TRS combo analog inputs, 6 outputs, USB-MIDI, and DIN MIDI for your specific needs.
Today’s musicians and engineers work across multiple platforms - that’s why AUDIO4c works great on Mac, PC, iOS and for the first time, Android too!
Most of Today’s desktop and mobile computing devices feature USB-C connectivity and that’s why the AUDIO4c offers two USB-C ports. Why two? So that you can blend workflows between two simultaneously connected devices. What if your machine doesn’t use USB-C? An included adapter lets you connect older Mac and PC-based machines too.
Designed for Android and iOS
Got a USB-C-equipped Android phone or tablet? Then you’ll love AUDIO4c! Connect your device and charge simultaneously! iOS users with USB-C equipped devices can enjoy the same flexible connectivity and workflow too. In fact, it will even simultaneously charge a compatible USB-C equipped tablet or phone while they’re plugged in!
Apple Lightning to USB camera adapter is required for iOS devices with lightning connectors.
Sensational for Streaming!
AUDIO4c is ideal anywhere you’re streaming live content and need high-quality audio and masses of connectivity. Ideal for streaming a live performance, connecting with followers on Twitch, Instagram, Facebook Live or holding conference calls over Zoom or Skype.
Hit the Stream button in Auracle and you’re instantly in control of all your inputs and outputs. Mixing and merging audio inputs out to your computer, tablet, or phone is easy. Mix and merge inputs from your DAW, live mics, instruments, or other computing devices. Stream them out through your computer, tablet, or phone.
The Performance Powerhouse
As a performer, you can enjoy the digital mixing power of AUDIO4c with or without a computer. Incorporate multiple computing devices as sound sources, or live audio processors. Incorporate DAW sequencers into your set with our famous MIDI processing and connectivity.
Simply hit the Play button in Auracle, and AUDIO4c becomes your portable, performance powerhouse!
A Recording Studio in your Backpack
AUDIO4c packs a whole lot of analog I/O, MIDI, and computer connectivity packed into one portable package. It’s like having your own studio you can chuck into a backpack, anywhere you might be. Don’t let the compact size deceive you though. AUDIO4c is more than mighty enough to do the heavy lifting in your project studio. Hit Auracle’s Record button and enjoy the power our flexible workflow brings to your recordings.
The Problem Solver
iConnectivity AUDIO4c is the ultra-flexible, problem solver for the modern connected world. Regardless of if you’re a Mac, PC, iOS, or Android user, you’ll enjoy the huge connectivity and simple workflow. Whether you’re looking for a powerful performance and recording tool, or the ultimate streaming solution, AUDIO4c is the ultimate problem solver.
- Multi-host Device ports – use up to 2 computer devices Mac OS/Windows/iOS/Android at the same time
- Audio and MIDI passthrough routes audio digitally between two computing devices
- Comprehensive audio mixing and routing between connected USB computing devices and analog outputs
- Standalone computer-less operation – mix/merge audio and host 5 pin DIN + USB class-compliant MIDI
- Multiple routable MIDI ports: Computer MIDI, 5 pin DIN-MIDI and class compliant USB-MIDI devices
- High-resolution audio - up to 24-bit/96 kHz AD/DA conversion
- Capacitive touch user controls
- 4 XLR/¼” TRS combo analog inputs
- 4 premium microphone preamplifiers with 48V phantom power
- 4 ¼” TRS balanced analog outputs
- ¼” stereo headphone output with independent mix
- DIN-MIDI port built-in (1 in 1 out)
- USB-MIDI Host port (connect up to 8 USB MIDI class-compliant devices with a USB hub)
- Auracle software (Mac OS, Windows) makes it simple to set up and configure your whole system – which is also stored in flash memory on the interface
- Power/Charge a USB Type-C compatible device (up to 15W)
- The features of AUDIO4c are patented and patent
- Macintosh: Mac OS X 10.11 (for Auracle control software)
- 1 free USB port
- Windows: Windows 10 (for Auracle control software)
- 1 free USB port
- iOS: iOS 8 or greater; CoreMIDI compatible app (Apple Lightning to USB Camera adapter required for use with Lightning-equipped iOS devices)
- Android: Android 8.0 or higher with USB-C connector
|Package Contents||AUDIO4c interface, USB-C to USB-C cable, USB-C to USB-A type adapter, 12V/3A (36W) center-positive power supply, and Ableton Live Lite serial no. (issued upon device registration at iConnectivity.com)|
|Unit Weight||2.1 lb|
|Number of Inputs||4|
|Input Connectors||XLR Combo Jack TRS|
|Number of Outputs||6|
|Output Connectors||1/4-inch TRS|
|Number of Preamps||4|
|MIDI Connections||In, Out|
Please fill out the form below and a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you with a ship date for the iConnectivity AUDIO4c USB-C Desktop Audio Interface.
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields