Hear Technologies Switch Back M8RX
With intuitive design and robust capabilities, the Hear Technologies Switch Back M8RX is actually two products in one. This gives the musician a choice to play live, record, or monitor their mix all in one single tool.
The M8RX is a personal interface to be used for live sound or recording, and also a multi-channel headphone monitoring system. While compact in size, the M8RX gives individuals options to use it in multiple ways, such as a mini recording studio setup or a simple communication system.
The research and design of the M8RX is what sets it apart. Hear Technologies' engineers created the sleek look and feel making it perfect for hanging from a belt, mounting on a mic stand, or sitting on a table. The M8RX features a total of eight channels of audio mixing – two studio-quality microphone preamps, two channel line-inputs, and four Dante network audio inputs/outputs. The M8RX’s two mic preamps have a distortion spec below 0.001% along with zero-latency analog mixing and monitoring of the four analog inputs. With Ethernet capability becoming standard in most pro audio gear today, the M8RX includes a total of four channels of Dante network audio inputs/outputs.
Along with the same high quality headphone amplifier as in the Hear Back PRO and OCTO systems, the M8RX has 5 watts of headphone power and can be connected to a computer via the Ethernet port. The unit uses PoE power over the same Cat5e cable as the Ethernet.
- Local control of up to 8 channels of audio (4 local analog inputs and 4 Dante digital inputs)
- All 4 local analog input channels are made available on the Dante network as sources
- Two ultra-low-noise studio-quality discrete microphone preamplifiers
- Remotely/Locally adjustable microphone gain selectable in 6 dB increments between 30 and 60 dB of gain
- Ultra-low distortion of 0.001% THD+N (even with 60 dB of gain on the microphone preamp!)
- Zero latency headphone monitoring of the local analog inputs
- Remotely selectable LED color on top for easy color-coding and identification
- Optional Hear Technologies software for discovering M8RX interfaces on the network, controlling gain, phantom power, and LED color
- Standard CAT5e, CAT6 cabling delivers power and Dante digital audio to each M8RX interface
- Small enough to be belt clipped or mount on a stand or clip with ¼”-20 thread standard camera-tripod mount
- Use stand-alone as a small microphone preamp, analog mixer, and headphone amplifier without a Dante network connection (great as a "more me" system)
|Input Connectors||XLR Combo Jack TRS|
|Output Connectors||1/4-inch TRS, Ethernet|
Please fill out the form below and a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you with a ship date for the Hear Technologies Switch Back M8RX.
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields