Hear Technologies Hear Back PRO Hub Mainframe
The modular Hear Technologies Hear Back PRO Hub consists of four card slots, which can be populated with any configuration of input and/or output cards to fit your exact needs. Each Hub has the ability to supply signal and power to as many as 32 Mixers (8 per Network Card), each over a single standard CAT5e/6 cable. And with the built-in HBus In/Out ports, multiple Hubs can be daisy-chained together, allowing for truly unlimited system expansion.
The standard Hub (included in the “4-pack”) comes pre-loaded with one Network Card and two 8-channel Analog Input Cards which can accept input signals from an audio mixer via auxiliary, matrix, monitor, and/or direct outputs.
- Three switch selectable 16-channel input sources:
- Input A (Slots 1 & 2)
- Input B (Slots 3 & 4)
- 24-bit Delta-Sigma A/D converters
- Six user-selectable sample rates, indicated by LEDs: 44.1 kHz, 48 kHz, 88.2 kHz, 96 kHz, 176.4 kHz, and 192 kHz
- Less than .25 milliseconds total system delay (latency) from analog input to output
- 16 RGB LEDs intuitively display signal / peak levels for channel metering
- Standard CAT5e/6 cabling delivers power and signals to Mixers
- Daisy-chain via HBus for very large systems
- 1 RU chassis
- Modular I/O card-slot configurable mainframe
- Gigabit Ethernet network fabric
- 48V Power Over Ethernet supply
Please fill out the form below and a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you with a ship date for the Hear Technologies Hear Back PRO Hub Mainframe.
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields