Hear Technologies Hear Back Pro Four Pack - Waves Input
The Hear Technologies Hear Back Pro Four Pack is a package that includes four PRO Mixers, one Hub Frame, one Waves card, one Network Card, and four 50 ft CAT6 cables.
PRO mixer distro
Clean up your stage with the PRO Mixer Distro. The PRO Mixer Distro allows the same 8-port Network Card that goes in the Hear Back PRO Hub to be used stand-alone. A durable anodized aluminum housing protects the Hear Back PRO Network Card and allows it to stand up to years of abuse in the studio or on the road. The Distro also uses the same 4-pin XLR power connector used by the Hear Back PRO Hub. This allows the same standard Hear Back PRO power supply to be used with the Distro. The user can connect another Distro with a ninth RJ45 Ethernet connector (BUS IN) or to the HBUS output or Mixer network card on a Hear Back PRO Hub.
Allows a single Cat6 cable to be run from the Hear Back PRO Hub to the stage/studio where the PRO Mixer Distro can be placed where needed.
- Provides (8) RJ45 gigabit Ethernet ports for connecting Hear Back PRO Mixers, PRO Mixer Distros, or other Hear Back PRO Hubs
- Unlimited Daisy-chaining possible
- Provides power and digital audio for up to(8) Hear Back PRO Mixers using standard Cat6 cables
hear back PRO hub
- Three switch selectable 16-channel input sources: Input A (Slots 1 & 2), Input B (Slots 3 & 4), HBus
- 24-bit Delta-Sigma A/D converters
- Six user-selectable sample rates, indicated by LEDs: 44.1 kHz, 48 kHz, 88.2 kHz, 96 kHz, 176.4 kHz, and 192 kHz
- Less than .25 milliseconds total system delay (latency) from analog input to output
- 16 RGB LEDs intuitively display signal / peak levels for channel metering
- Standard CAT5e/6 cabling delivers power and signals to Mixers
- Daisy-chain via HBus for very large systems
- 1 RU chassis
- Modular I/O card-slot configurable mainframe
- Gigabit Ethernet network fabric
- 48 V Power Over Ethernet supply
Waves SoundGrid card
Allows HB PRO Hub to communicate with any pro audio equipment that uses Waves SoundGrid. Our partnership with Waves makes it easy to directly connect the Hear Back PRO system to other high-end audio equipment (including directly out of a PC or Mac using only its Ethernet port).
- Connects 16 channels of simultaneous audio input and output with other SoundGrid enabled equipment using a standard Ethernet network connection
- Supports sampling rates of 44.1kHz, 48kHz, 88.2kHz, and 96kHz
- (2) cards can be populated per Hub to allow A/B input switching between (2) banks of 16 channels
- Up to (4) cards can be populated to allow A/B input switching as well as a second set of dedicated SoundGrid outputs
Provides (8) RJ45 Gigabit Ethernet ports for connecting Hear Back PRO Mixers, PRO Mixer Distros, or other Hear Back PRO Hubs. Each port provides PoE+ power and digital audio over a single Cat6 Ethernet cable that can be run up to 566 feet.
Network Cards can be used with Hear Back PRO Hubs (up to 4 can be populated in a single Hub) or PRO Mixer Distros.
Premium Cat6 Patch Cable
- Ethernet Cable RJ45 male/male
- Applications include: Hear Back PRO, DSL, LAN, Voice, Video, and Data
- 50 foot
- Meets 350 Mhz 1000BASE-T gigabit specifications
- 24 AWG UTP Stranded copper wire
- UL approved, certified for all Hear Back PRO interconnections
- May be used in other applications, whenever Cat5E or Cat6 cables are required
|Number of Inputs||16|
|Number of Outputs||16|
|Maximum Sampling Rate||96 kHz|
Please fill out the form below and a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you with a ship date for the Hear Technologies Hear Back Pro Four Pack - Waves Input.
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields