Hear Technologies AES Card for PRO Hub
The Hear Technologies AES Card for PRO Hub allows HB PRO Hub to communicate with pro audio equipment using multi-channel AES/EBU protocol.
- Tascam DA-88-style pin-out on a DB25 connector for inputting or outputting 16 channels of digital audio
- Jumper settings allow the user to choose whether the card is 16 inputs or 16 outputs
- Supports and automatically locks onto sampling rates of 44.1 kHz, 48 kHz, 88.2 kHz, 96 kHz, 176.4 kHz, and 192 kHz
- DB25 to eight XLR (each AES/EBU XLR connector supports 2 channels of digital audio) break-out cable is sold separately, unless the AES/EBU card is purchased as part of the Hear Back PRO Four Pack
- Two cards can be populated per Hub to allow A/B input switching between two banks of 16 channels
- Up to four cards can be populated to allow A/B input switching as well as dedicated AES/EBU outputs
|Number of Inputs||16|
|Input Connectors||AES/EBU DB25|
|Number of Outputs||16|
|Output Connectors||AES/EBU DB25|
Please fill out the form below and a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you with a ship date for the Hear Technologies AES Card for PRO Hub.
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields