To inquire if this item is available in one of our stores, please call 888.653.1184 or chat with us.
Grace Design m900 Headphone Amp
The Grace Design m900 Headphone Amp is a portable, desktop friendly headphone amplifier / DAC / preamp combo designed to give audio professionals and enthusiasts musical and transparent audio playback from USB, S/PDIF or TOSLINK sources. For small DAW studio setups, portable laptop editing or mixing rigs, or just pure playback enjoyment, the m900 provides the same analog and DAC quality as our large monitor controllers, but in a rugged, portable and surprisingly affordable unit.
The m900 DAC uses the latest generation AKM 4490 chip, which features 32-bit processing and supports sample rates up to 384kHz PCM or 256x DSD. The USB interface operates in asynchronous mode allowing the m900 to be the clock master which makes the system immune to USB bus jitter. S/PDIF and Toslink inputs allow the m900 to enhance to any DAW interface with true reference quality D/A conversion, headphone monitoring and stereo speaker control.
An intelligent power supply design allows for two power operation modes - LOW and HIGH. LOW power mode is from USB connector #1, which provides bus power along with data, allowing the m900 to operate from a single connection to your computer. HIGH power power mode is available by connecting the included 2A USB DC power supply to the USB connector #2, which provides additional power for harder to drive headphones.
Transimpedance amplifier topology coupled to a zero ohm output impedance driver provides headphone performance that is incredibly spacious and transparent with a tight, enveloping low end. Our latest generation crossfeed circuit rounds out the design by simulating an acoustic listening environment in the headphones. Familiar tracks become new again with surprise details, while audio production tasks like tracking, mixing and editing happen faster and easier.
After many years of honing our DAC and headphone amplifier designs, the m900 distills the best of what we've learned in a compact, rugged and simple unit. Whether in the studio, on your desk or on the road, the m900 will bring you closer to the music you love.
- USB, S/PDIF and Toslink digital inputs, supports up to 192 kHz (Toslink up to 96 kHz)
- Asynchronous USB interface for jitter free computer audio playback, supports up to 384 kHz PCM and 256x DSD
- Dual zero ohm output impedance headphone outputs
- Unbalanced level controlled outputs via RCA for connecting to a stereo monitor system
- Compact, portable chassis perfect for travel, desktop or studio
- Low power mode via USB Bus power
- High power mode via included USB 2A power supply
- 4 different DAC filter settings to tailor playback performance to personal preference
- Simple user setup menu for setup and calibration
- 7 segment LED display displays level and setup menu information
- Large rotary encoder for volume control and setup menu navigation
- Made in Lyons, CO USA
- 5 year transferable Warranty
Please fill out the form below and a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you with a ship date for the Grace Design m900 Headphone Amp.
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields