Grace Design 801 Mic Pre (Used)
Excellent used condition. Comes with PSU.
Premium VK serviced, with a 1 year warranty.
- FREQUENCY RESPONSE: @ 40dB gain 0.2dB: 20Hz-300kHz; @ 40dB gain 3dB: 4.5Hz-1.0MHz
- THD+N: @ 20dB gain +25dBu out <.0010%
- INTERMODULATION DISTORTION: @40dB gain +25dBu out <.0025%
- NOISE - REFERRED TO INPUT: @60dB gain 50 Ohm source -130dB
- PHASE DEVIATION: 50-20KHz
- MAXIMUM OUTPUT LEVEL: Balanced : +28dBu; Unbalanced : +22dBu
- IMPEDANCE: Input: 3k Ohms; Output : 150 Ohms. Minimum load impedance: 50 Ohms
- PEAK LED METER: Green Threshold : -14dBu; Red Threshold : +16dBu
Introduced in 1995, the model 801 microphone preamplifier was slightly ahead of its time. But as digital audio workstations flooded the industry, an accompanying high performance 8 channel mic preamplifier suddenly made perfect sense. So the model 801 quickly became an industry standard which remains inimitable and unsurpassed.
The model 801 was one of the first 8 channel mic preamps. Introduced in 1994, it was in production for 12 years. They almost never come back for repairs and they're almost never on Ebay. In service around the world, the model 801 is our legacy and a testament of our commitment to inspired, quality design. The model 801 was updated as the m801.
|Condition||Used / Vintage|
|Tube or Solid State||Solid State|
|Input Connectors||Analog XLR|
|Output Connectors||Analog XLR|
Please fill out the form below and a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you with a ship date for the Grace Design 801 Mic Pre (Used).
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields