GOLY PG Porter Grinder Mastering EQ
2x4 band mastering EQ based on the highly regarded “NetEQ” with updated input and output sections, high and low pass filters, circuit layout, and the Q circuit
The GOLY Porter Grinder Mastering EQ is based on the highly regarded “NetEQ”, by the late Barry Porter. After many years of listening tinkering with the design, building, and listening, and adjusting, and listening, and doing custom units with various solutions -- and listening -- the only thing that remains unchanged is the parallel filter section. The in and output sections, the high and low pass filters, the layout of the circuit, the Q circuit, and the whole implementation of it has been redesigned, and when the listening tests were done, GOLY took a really deep dive into the details and precision of all the controls. The result is still a Porter at its core, but also, very much a Grinder.
- 2x4 band equalizer
- Six Q settings per mid band, five Q settings per low/high band
- Shelving mode on high and low bands (switchable on the Q)
- L-R/M-S switchable interface
- Global bypass
- 23 step Blore-Edwards switches for gain and Frequency control
- Gain of 0.5 dB steps and a max of 5.5dB cut or boost per band
- Split L-R/M-S master gain
- Matched to better than 1% relative tolerance
- Modern, precision in- & output section
Please fill out the form below and a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you with a ship date for the GOLY PG Porter Grinder Mastering EQ.
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields