Golden Age Project PSAC JR Power Supply
The Golden Age Project PSAC JR power supply is a convenient way of supplying power to up to four Golden Age Project half rack units that uses 24V AC. Each output is fed by a separate transformer winding and can supply a maximum of 500 mA.
- Vintage Style Class A electronics, no integrated circuits are used
- Gain switch range 20 - 70 dB
- Switchable phantom power and absolute phase
- A high-impedance instrument input for any sound module, electric guitar, or bass
- A simple signal LED indicator
- The output level control makes it possible to make fine gain adjustments and also to overload the main gain stage for more character and then lower the signal to a suitable level before the output stage
- Combo XLR/TRS input jack and separate output XLR and TRS jacks for flexible connections
- Insert jack for inserting EQs and other units
- The circuit board is prepared for the Carnhill input transformer
- External power supply to avoid interaction with the audio circuits and transformers
- A solid build quality that will last many years of normal use
Please fill out the form below and a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you with a ship date for the Golden Age Project PSAC JR Power Supply.
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields