Golden Age Project Pre-73 Jr Mic Pre
The Golden Age Project PRE-73 Jr is the little brother to the best selleing PRE-73. It uses the same discrete (no ICs) signal path with a transformer balanced in- and output. In order to be able to offer this classic and musical sound character at an even more affordable price point, the more seldom used features were omitted.
The PRE-73 Jr's smaller format makes it possible to mount four units in Golden Age Project's 19-inch rack kit, the UNITE MKII.
- Vintage Style Class A electronics, no integrated circuits are used, AIN switch range 20 – 70 dB
- Switchable phantom power and absolute phase
- A high-impedance instrument input for any sound module, electric guitar or bass
- A simple signal LED indicator
- The output level control makes it possible to make fine gain adjustments and also to overload the main gain stage for more character and then lower the signal to a suitable level before the output stage
- Combo XLR/TRS input jack and separate output XLR and TRS jacks for flexible connections
- Insert jack for inserting EQs and other units
- The circuit board is prepared for the Carnhill input transformer
- External power supply to avoid interaction with the audio circuits and transformers
- A solid build quality that will last many years of normal use
Please fill out the form below and a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you with a ship date for the Golden Age Project Pre-73 Jr Mic Pre.
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields