Glyph StudioRAID - 20TB
The powerful Glyph StudioRAID is a high performance, ultra-reliable hardware RAID with USB 3.0, Firewire 800, and eSata connectivity. Supports RAID 0, 1, JBOD, and SPAN modes. An intelligent fan system complements the StudioRAID's auto-sensing power supply for quiet and reliable operation. Style and performance...the best of both worlds.
New York Based Quality
StudioRAID has been designed from the ground up to provide the fastest performance, ultimate reliability, and a simple, elegant experience throughout your creative process. First we select the highest quality components available. Then we assemble the drives in our US factory, and perform regimented testing on every unit before it ships to you.
Easy to Setup!
Glyph StudioRAID comes preformatted HFS+ with Journaling and is Time Machine compatible out of the box. A simple reformat is all it takes for the StudioRAID to work with Windows systems.
- Interface: (1) USB 3.0, (2) FireWire 800, (1) eSATA (Compatible with USB 2.0)
- Transfer rate: Up to 360 MB/s (HDD)
- Capacity: 20TB
- Drive speed: 7200 RPM
- RAID modes: RAID 0, RAID 1, SPAN, JBOD
- Warranty: 3 year hardware, 2 year level 1 recovery, 1 year advanced replacement
- Cooling: Intelligent quiet fan
- Power: Internal Universal, 100 - 240 V, 50/60 Hz
- Formatted for MAC, compatible with Windows
- In the box: StudioRAID hard drive, USB 3.0 cable, FireWire 800 cable, and IEC power cable
- Dimensions: 3.1" x 8.6" x 6.4"
|Hard Drive Size||20 TB|
Please fill out the form below and a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you with a ship date for the Glyph StudioRAID - 20TB.
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields