Genelec GLM Software V1.1.2 with AutoCal (PC & Mac) – No Longer Available
With Genelec continuous development of its DSP products, we trust to see an increasing number of customers to enter the Genelec DSP world enjoying all the benefits of AutoCal™ and GLM™.
GLM™ software brings the entire DSP system together under computer network control
- GLM™ provides connectivity for up to 30 8200 series loudspeakers and 7200 series subwoofers
- Unlimited number of System Setup Files store all system level and acoustical alignment settings
- Step-by-step System Setup Wizard guides user through complete cabling connections and speaker labeling
- Rapid Cabling setups for most common system configurations
- Manual Cabling Wizard for full freedom of system configuration
- Groups of audio channels may be customized by User
- Solo/Mute function for all audio channels and Groups
- Volume control via GLM software fader, 3rd party USB controllers, or at the audio source
- Video Display Compensation to align audio with any latency inherent in digital video devices
- GLM™ provides interface to AutoCal™ automated acoustical system-wide self-calibration algorithm
|Software Delivery||Retail Box|
|Operating System||Mac, Windows|
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields
Please fill out the form below and, when Genelec GLM Software V1.1.2 with AutoCal (PC & Mac) becomes available, a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you.