Genelec GLM.SE Small Environment DSP System Software - V1.2.X – No Longer Available
The Genelec GLM.SE software provides versatile configuration, control and alignment functions for the Genelec SE DSP System. Settings can be tailored to changing needs and stored as Setup files in the computer or in the memory of the SE7261A subwoofer. GLM.SE software supports all the main functions of the standard GLM, including the AutoCal algorithm.
- Step-by-step wizard guides user through complete cabling connections and loudspeaker labeling
- Rapid Cabling setups for most common system configurations
- Manual Cabling setups for customized system configurations
- Groups for both Channels and Loudspeakers may be customized by User
- Solo/Mute function for all Loudspeakers and Groups
- Volume controlled via computer, 3rd party USB device or customer console
- Video Display Compensation for inherent video delays in digital video devices
- GLM.SE provides interface to AutoCal automated acoustic self-calibration algorithm
- Operating system supported :Win XP, Vista, 7, 8; Mac OS X 10.6 -10.8*
- Number of loudspeakers supported: 8
- Number of audio channels supported: 8 (AES/EBU single-wire)
- System calibration: AutoCal
- Major components included:
- GLM network interface device
- 8200A calibration microphone and holder
- USB cable
- Measurement signal cable
- Software CD system
- Operating Manual
*Check current support from www.genelec.com
Please fill out the form below and a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you with a ship date for the Genelec GLM.SE Small Environment DSP System Software - V1.2.X.
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields