Genelec 8330 Stereo SAM Active Studio Monitor Bundle
The Genelec 8330 Stereo SAM is a complete stereo studio monitor kit consisting of two 8330A Smart Active Monitors, and the GLM V2.0 User Kit with volume control. The 8330A features Genelec MDE™ and DCW™ technologies, a flow optimized reflex port, high SPL and wide uncoloured response in a very compact enclosure. A new and highly intuitive Genelec Loudspeaker Manager (GLM™ 2.0) control network and software allows adjustments of all aspects of monitor settings and full system control. Genelec AutoCal™ allows to automatically align every monitor on the network for level, timing, and equalization of room response anomalies. An indispensable tool in challenging room acoustic, the 8330A is the monitoring solution for music studios, post-production houses, digital edit suites, radio, TV and outside broadcasting.
The choice of professionals for whom power and flexibility go hand-in-hand, the Genelec 8330A is as acoustically impressive as it is Smart, courtesy of Smart Active Monitoring (SAM) technology. Housing a 5 inch woofer and 3/4 inch tweeter, the Class D bi-amplified, two-way Smart monitor is compact enough to fit into studios where space is at a premium, yet still capable of exceeding even the most demanding client expectations.
Color-free accuracy is delivered by the Minimum Diffraction Enclosure (MDE), while the Directivity Control Waveguide (DCW) ensures precise frequency reproduction both on- and off-axis. The 8330A is also built to adapt and assist. Genelec Loudspeaker Manager (GLM) software delivers functions including AutoCal, ensuring your monitoring system is perfectly calibrated to your listening environment, compensating for detrimental room influences to create a truly optimized monitoring solution. Finally, with GLM you can manage up to 30 Smart monitors and subwoofers, easily creating fully recallable setups from stereo to immersive audio.
GLM 2.0 Software
The GLM 2.0 software is available for Windows and Mac and features adjustment of levels, distance delays and flexible room response compensation equalization with the state-of-the-art and robust GLM AutoCal automated calibration system. All parameters and settings are stored in system setup files or saved in each individual monitor or subwoofer if the GLM network needs to be disconnected.
- Connectivity with up to 30 SAM monitors and subwoofers covering all types of multichannel or 3D immersive audio applications.
- Simple, intuitive, but yet feature-rich monitor system calibration user interface allowing fast setting up procedure.
- Adapt your SAM monitors to various environments with Genelec Loudspeaker Manager (GLM 2.0) allowing reduced perceived differences between listening environments or positions.
- Excellent in-room calibration results with state-of-the-art GLM AutoCal providing neutral sound reproduction via flat system frequency response.
- Automatic calibration of levels and distance-compensating delays for accurate and stable sound stage imaging.
- Ability to store calibration settings for different listening positions to be recalled instantly during the production stage.
- Allows repeatable and consistent performance, enabling accurate monitoring in any production environments.
- Symmetrical or individualized stereo pair equalization compensation to be used depending on the acoustic environment.
- Subwoofer crossover phase is set for all subwoofers on the network to achieve smooth frequency response transition around the crossover point.
- Each monitor Group has its own GLM AutoCal calibration file, allowing to use different Groups for various customized response curves.
- Groups contained in one GLM system setup file can feature both analog and digital input use and an unlimited number of system setup files can be created.
- Volume control functions via GLM software master fader or via external wired or wireless volume controllers covering all possible applications.
- On-screen, real-time SPL reading of the active monitor Group allows to monitor carefully the production SPL.
|Package Contents||Includes two 8330As & 1 GLM V2.0 user kit with volume control|
|Active or Passive||Active|
|Number of Speakers||2.1 (2 + 1 Sub)|
|Input Connectors||Analog XLR|
Please fill out the form below and a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you with a ship date for the Genelec 8330 Stereo SAM Active Studio Monitor Bundle.
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields