Genelec 8320.LSE Surround SAM
The Genelec 8320.LSE Surround SAM Kit includes five 8320A monitors, one 7350A subwoofer, and GLM 2.0 user kit with the 9310AM volume control. The 8320A Bi-Amplified Smart Active Monitor is a two-way monitor designed for professional applications. It features built-in Smart Active Monitor (SAM) digital signal processing (DSP), with the Genelec Loudspeaker Manager (GLM) software designed to provide accuracy and ease of use in difficult acoustic environments. The high-performance drivers are directly connected to dedicated Class D power amplifiers. System protection is implemented as a part of the SAM signal processing. The MDE (Minimum Diffraction Enclosure) enclosure is made of die-cast aluminum and shaped to reduce edge diffraction, and is combined with the Directivity Control Waveguide (DCW).
The 8320A extends Genelec SAM system offering to a very wide range of facilities. A new and highly intuitive Genelec Loudspeaker Manager (GLM 2.0) control network and software allows adjustments of all aspects of monitor settings and full system control. Genelec AutoCal allows to automatically align every monitor for level, timing, and equalization of room response anomalies. The 8320A features Genelec MDE and DCW technologies, a flow optimized reflex port and very neutral frequency response.
Combining performance never heard before, the 8320A is the small monitor for music studios, post-production houses, digital edit suites, radio, TV and outside broadcasting.
When space is limited but only the best possible results will do, the Genelec 7350A Smart subwoofer can be relied upon to deliver the low-end support you need in a remarkably small footprint.
Designed to complement the 8320A and 8330A Smart monitors, the 7350A boasts Laminar Spiral Enclosure (LSE) technology for a low cut-off and clean articulated bass reproduction, while, inside, an 8-inch woofer is powered by a 150 W Class D amplifier. The subwoofer is also fully equipped with Smart Active Monitoring (SAM) functionality, the most advanced and adaptable monitoring technology available. Genelec Loudspeaker Manager (GLM) software allows for the fine adjustment of up to 30 individual Smart monitors and Smart subwoofers, while AutoCal compensates for detrimental room influences to perfectly calibrate your set-up for your listening environment.
Capable of exceptional performance, the 7350A is the subwoofer of choice for all studios and facilities where space and performance are of equal importance.
GLM 2.0 Software
The GLM 2.0 software is available for Windows and Mac and features adjustment of levels, distance delays and flexible room response compensation equalization with the state-of-the-art and robust GLM AutoCal automated calibration system. All parameters and settings are stored in system setup files or saved in each individual monitor or subwoofer if the GLM network needs to be disconnected.
- Connectivity with up to 30 SAM monitors and subwoofers covering all types of multichannel or 3D immersive audio applications.
- Simple, intuitive, but yet feature-rich monitor system calibration user interface allowing fast setting up procedure.
- Adapt your SAM monitors to various environments with Genelec Loudspeaker Manager (GLM 2.0) allowing reduced perceived differences between listening environments or positions.
- Excellent in-room calibration results with state-of-the-art GLM AutoCal providing neutral sound reproduction via flat system frequency response.
- Automatic calibration of levels and distance-compensating delays for accurate and stable sound stage imaging.
- Ability to store calibration settings for different listening positions to be recalled instantly during the production stage.
- Allows repeatable and consistent performance, enabling accurate monitoring in any production environments.
- Symmetrical or individualized stereo pair equalization compensation to be used depending on the acoustic environment.
- Subwoofer crossover phase is set for all subwoofers on the network to achieve smooth frequency response transition around the crossover point.
- Each monitor Group has its own GLM AutoCal calibration file, allowing to use different Groups for various customized response curves.
- Groups contained in one GLM system setup file can feature both analog and digital input use and an unlimited number of system setup files can be created.
- Volume control functions via GLM software master fader or via external wired or wireless volume controllers covering all possible applications.
- On-screen, real-time SPL reading of the active monitor Group allows to monitor carefully the production SPL.
|Package Contents||Includes five 8320A, one 7350A subwoofer and GLM V2.0 user kit with volume contol|
|Active or Passive||Active|
|Number of Speakers||5.1 (5 + 1 Sub)|
|Input Connectors||Analog XLR|
Please fill out the form below and a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you with a ship date for the Genelec 8320.LSE Surround SAM.
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields