Gator Frameworks GFWMICBCBM3000 Deluxe Desk-Mounted Broadcast Microphone Boom Arm
Broadcast-style professional studio boom arm with 70mm microphone threading, 360-degree rotation, 32.25' horizontal and vertical reach, internal spring design, and internally-guided XLR cable
The Gator Frameworks GFWMICBCBM3000 Deluxe Desk-Mounted Broadcast Microphone Boom Arm is a desk-mounted broadcast microphone boom stand for podcasts and recording. A fixed, internally guided 10’/3.05m XLR cable is included. It is capable of rotating a full 360-degrees with minimal noise. It features multiple knobs for securing the mic at desired angle.
- Spring-loaded articulating arm with 4.4 lb/2 kg maximum weight capacity and 32.25"/940mm maximum extension
- Easily mounts or clamps to desks, tables and similar-sized surfaces 2.17"/55mm maximum thickness
- Standard 5/8"-27 mic threads for connecting most podcast and vocal microphones including Shure SM7B and Shure MV7 models
- Black powder-coated steel construction with metal coil springs
- Includes one (1) surface mount kit and one (1) clamp kit
- Exterior dimensions: 20.50"/520mm (L) x 4.75"/120mm (W) x 2.50"/64mm (H), Net Weight: 3.4 lb/1.54 kg
|Height||16 - 17.25 in|
|Unit Weight||3.4 lb|
Please fill out the form below and a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you with a ship date for the Gator Frameworks GFWMICBCBM3000 Deluxe Desk-Mounted Broadcast Microphone Boom Arm.
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields