Furman PL-PRO DMC
The Classic Series from Furman brings together superior protection and outstanding performance in a sturdy, rack-mountable design. The Classic Series features Furman’s revolutionary Series Multi-Stage Protection (SMP), Linear Filtering Technology (LiFT), and Extreme Voltage Shutdown (EVS). Together, these technologies comprise what is, without question, one of the world's most advanced and comprehensive transient voltage surge suppressors.
Furman's exclusive SMP technology provides the highest level of surge & spike protection available.
LiFT offers AC power filtering to ensure clean power for unequaled audio & video clarity.
Advanced EVS circuitry detects dangerous voltage irregularities and safely powers down itself and connected equipment in unsafe conditions.
Dual smooth track retractable LED lights illuminate equipment in your rack.
LED status indicators warn you when voltage is outside of nominal range or when protection has been compromised.
Front panel convenience charger allows you to charge most media devices or power a USB lamp.
Voltmeter / Ammeter
Large digital voltmeter / ammeter, with discrete dimmer button, displays line votlage and true RMS current draw.
Isolated outlet banks minimize inter-component interference and noise contamination.
Wall Wart Spacing
Three widely spaced outlets accommodate bulky AC power transformers.
20 AMP Rating
20 Amp rating featuring a high inrush magnetic circuit breaker for added protection.
Nine Total Outlets
Nine total outlets (eight rear panel outlets and one front panel convenience outlet).
BNC Lamp Connector
Rear panel BNC connector powers any standard gooseneck lamp for rear rack illumination.
- Maximum output current: 20 amps
- Line cord: captive 3/12 AWG, 10 ft. black cord with NEMA 20 plug
- Pull-out lights: two multi-LED, dimmable lamps
- BNC socket w/ switch: rear rack lamp, 12VAC 500MA maxx (lamp not included)
- Operating voltage: 90 to 139 VAC
- Spike protection mode: Line to neutral, zero ground leakage
- Spike clamping voltage: 188 VAC peak @ 3,000 Amps
- Response time: 1 nanosecond
- Maximum surge current: 6,500 Amps
- Noise attenuation: 10 dB @ 10 kHz, 40 dB @ 100 kHz, 50 dB @ 500 kHz
- Dimensions: 19” W x 10.5” D x 1.75” H
- Weight: 12 lbs.
- Power consumption: 12 watts
- Safety listing: cTUVus
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields
Please fill out the form below and, when Furman PL-PRO DMC becomes available, a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you.