To inquire if this item is available in one of our stores, please call 888.653.1184 or chat with us.
Furman P-2300 IT-E - 220V Version
Designed for the most critical, ultra-low noise installations, the Furman P-2300 IT-E supplies up to 10 amps of balanced AC power ideal for recording studios, broadcast stations, video production facilities, or any environment requiring a pristine, studio-quality signal-to-noise ratio.
The P-2300 IT E features a specially wound and shielded toroidal balanced isolation transformer specifically designed to reduce hum pickup by sensitive equipment when ultra-low-noise is a must. Additionally, Furman’s revolutionary Series Multi-Stage Protection (SMP), Extreme Voltage Shutdown (EVS), and Linear Filtering Technology (LiFT) are combined to ensure what our customers have grown to expect from Furman — uncompromised protection and purification.
Symmetrically Balanced Power
Furman’s Symmetrically Balanced Power provides a virtually invisible noise floor by reworking incoming AC into a balanced power output. Similar to a balanced audio signal, balanced power splits a single voltage path into two separate voltage paths which are in opposite polarity, cancelling out noise and distortion on the incoming line. This noise reduction is extraordinarily efficient and linear across a huge frequency range, unveiling harmonics, overtones and low-level signals commonly masked by AC line noise.
Furman’s SMP and EVS circuitry safeguards equipment from transient voltage events (such as surges and spikes), as well as sustained overvoltage conditions (commonly caused by wiring faults), for complete and comprehensive protection of sensitive equipment.
Innovative Convenience and Monitoring Features
The P-2300 IT E’s front panel LED window displays incoming voltage or output current, with ”Protection OK”, ”Extreme Voltage” and color-coded ”Voltage Range” indicators for comprehensive power monitoring. A front panel USB outlet charges most personal media devices and cell phones right at your equipment rack. Universal IEC C-13 receptacles (12 rear panel, 2 front panel) and a removable power cord ensure compatibility with regional power requirements.
- Symmetrically balanced power virtually eliminates common mode noise for the lowest noise floor possible
- Furman’s exclusive SMP technology provides the highest level of surge & spike protection available
- LiFT offers AC power filtering to ensure clean power for unequaled audio & video clarity
- Advanced EVS circuitry detects dangerous voltage irregularities and safely powers down itself and connected equipment in unsafe conditions
- Protection OK, Extreme Voltage and color-coded voltage range indicators provide information on power quality and operational status of unit
- Large LED voltmeter/ammeter displays incoming voltage and output current draw
- Isolated outlet banks minimize inter-component interference and noise contamination
- Front panel USB convenience outlets allows you to charge most media devices or power a USB lamp
- 10 amp rating featuring a high inrush magnetic circuit breaker for added protection
- 14 total outlets (twelve rear panel outlets and two front panel convenience outlet)
Please fill out the form below and a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you with a ship date for the Furman P-2300 IT-E - 220V Version.
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields