Furman CN-2400S Bidirectional Sequencer
Designed for Commercial A/V Installers, the CN-2400S combines robust control capabilities via SmartSequencing™ Technology, advanced AC protection, AC noise filtration, and optional compatibility with the BlueBOLT® Remote Power and Energy Management Platform (BB-RS232 adaptor required, sold separately).
The new CN-2400S is one of the first products to feature Furman’s SmartSequencing™ technology, which allows large and complex A/V systems to be safely powered on and off with a simple press of a button or turn of a key, even by nontechnical personnel. SmartSequencing’s bidirectional communications between installed units enables a primary unit to control and sequence multiple secondary units, ensuring multizone electronic systems are powered on and off safely and dependably from a single control point across an entire installation. Units can be connected via current loop at runs of more than 1,000 feet with backwards compatibility with Furman’s legacy sequencers.
In addition, the CN-2400S offers robust control options, equipped with RS-232 ports and command sets for integration with control systems. An optional RS-232-to-Ethernet adaptor (sold separately) adds full IP-addressability to the unit, allowing it to be controlled, programmed, and monitored from a smartphone, tablet, PC, or any Web-enabled device via Telnet, direct HTTP connection, or Panamax/Furman’s BlueBOLT®-hosted remote power and energy management platform.
AC Voltage Input Range:
- 90-139VAC, 50/60Hz
Maximum AC Current Rating:
- 20 amps (Thermal breaker)
- 3/12AWG, 10 feet, black, fixed, NEMA 5-15P plug
- Rear Panel Outlets: 2 Unswitched NEMA 5 20R’s (1 duplex), 6 Sequenced NEMA 5-20R’s (3 duplexes each controlled by separate relay)
- Front Panel: One NEMA 5-15R Convenience Outlet, Unswitched
- AC Surge Protection: SMP
- Spike Protection Mode: Line to neutral, zero ground leakage
- Spike Clamping Voltage: 188VAC peak @ 6,000 volts/3,000 amps
- Response Time: 1 nanosecond
- Maximum Surge Current: 6,500 Amps
- AC Undervoltage Protection: EVS, 77VAC+/-3VAC
- AC Overvoltage Protection: EVS, 145VAC+/-5VAC
- AC Overvoltage Reset Modes: Manual and Auto-reset (configurable)
- Noise Attenuation: Linear, 10dB @10KHz, 40dB@100KHz, 50dB@500KHz
Operating Temperature Range:
- 5C (40F) to 40C (105F) degrees
- <90% rH (Relative Humidity)
- Keyswitch: Front panel, 3-position keyswitch (On, Off, Remote)
- Keys: Included, 1 pair
- Pushbutton Switch: Front panel, hidden by security cover
- Circuit Breaker: Front panel, pushbutton, 20A Thermal Breaker
- Front panel diagnostic indicators: Primary link, Secondary link, Ethernet, Remote off, Delay 1, Delay 2, Delay 3, Power, Protection OK, Extreme Voltage
- Front Panel DIP Switches: Front panel. Hidden by security cover, 1 Minute Delay, 2 Minute Delay, 4 Minute Delay, Force Off NO/NC, 12V Mode On/Off BND Mode On, Momentary/Maintained, Primary/Secondary, EVS Reset Auto/Manual
- Potentiometer: Front panel, hidden by security cover, fine tune delay adjust
Control/Status/Triggering (Rear Panel):
- Remote Terminal: +5-30VDC In, 12VDC (12mA) Out
- SmartSequencing: Phoenix 4-Pin Connector, Screw Terminals, Primary & Secondary Links (Current Loop - 1000’ nominal)
- Remote Terminal: Phoenix 4-Pin Connector With Screw Terminals; +12V, STAT, REM, GND (Class 2 Wiring)
- Force Off/Delay 3 Terminal: Phoenix 5-Pin Connector With Screw Terminals, FORCE OFF, DELAY 3 (Class 2 Wiring)
- RS-232 Compatible: Yes, DB-9 Connector
- IP Addressability: Optional, via BB-RS232 Ethernet/RS-232 Adaptor (sold separately) for IP control via Telnet, HTTP, BlueBOLT®
- Voltmeter: Available with RS-232/Ethernet option, ± 2VAC accuracy
- Ammeter: Available with RS-232/Ethernet option, ±1A accuracy
Power Consumption (No Load):
- 10 Watts
Please fill out the form below and a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you with a ship date for the Furman CN-2400S Bidirectional Sequencer.
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields