Fryette Cable Kit for Power Station - 2 Cables
Hook up your Power Station with this pair of color-coded pro quality speaker cables. The Fryette Power Station Carry Cable Kit is two (2) six-foot speaker cables with Neutrik ¼” male plugs. One cable has black shrink tubing over the plugs and the other has green shrink tubing over the plugs. This allows easy identification of the connection source of each cable.
You can use green for the speaker out of your AMP and black to go from the Power Station to your speaker CAB. This is especially helpful in clubs and studios with low ambient light.
Each cable uses copper stranded, twisted pair conductors – each individually jacketed with an overall round jacket added for durability. These cables are custom made for Fryette and were chosen for their transparent sound and fine build quality.
- Fryette Design - custom made for use with the Power Station
- The “kit” is a set of two (2) speaker cables
- Each cable is 6’ in length
- Hand soldered, high quality Neutrik nickel-plated 1/4 inch connectors
- Heavy duty durable PVC jacket
- Twisted pair construction for noise rejection
- Pure copper strands for excellent sound reproduction
- Individually tested for performance and quality
- Cables work with any amp that requires a ¼” to ¼” male speaker cable
- Made in USA
|Cable Length||6 ft|
|Cable Connectors||1/4 in TRS to 1/4 in TRS|
|Analog or Digital||Analog|
Please fill out the form below and a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you with a ship date for the Fryette Cable Kit for Power Station - 2 Cables.
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields