Fostex T40RPmk3 Headphone Closed Type Monitor - Single
The Fostex RPmk3 series headphones are successors to the reputed RPmk2 series, which, for more than 30 years, have been used as reliable monitor headphones by professional recording studios across the globe. The unique planar-magnetic (also known as orthodynamic) driver unit incorporates Fostex's proprietary Regular Phase (RP) Technology diaphragm, which is delicately refined to achieve sharper audio reproduction for more accurate monitoring. The housing, ear pads, and head pad have also been redesigned both to derive the maximum performance of the RP driver, and provide maximum comfort for the listener.
- Refined Fostex proprietary Regular Phase (RP) diaphragm driver using copper foil etched polyamide film and powerful neodymium magnet
- The maximum input level of 3000 mW to comply with various professional uses
- Offering three types with different sound characteristics; Open (T20RPmk3) for “Deep Bass”, Closed (T40RPmk3) for “Focused Bass” and Semi-Open (T50RPmk3) for “Flat and Clear” sound
- Newly developed low repulsion ear pad and head pad for maximum comfort
- Comes with 3 m 1/4” plug detachable cable for best serviceability and 1.2 m mini plug cable for portable audio use
|Package Contents||Headphones, and detachable 1/4” stereo phone (3 m) and stereo mini (1.2 m) cables|
|Frequency Range||20 Hz - 35 kHz|
Please fill out the form below and a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you with a ship date for the Fostex T40RPmk3 Headphone Closed Type Monitor - Single.
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields