Fostex RM-3 1U Rackmount Stereo Monitor - Single
The Fostex RM-3 is a rack stereo powered monitor speaker system succeeding the RM-2 model.
New features include a THRU OUT, brightness adjustment of LED, and auto memory of Input / Output status, etc. via newly added DIP switch on the rear panel.
The RM-3 is the ideal solution for monitoring needs in various space-challenged environments such as machine rooms, video monitoring, surveillance, mobile and stationary control rooms, theme park applications where audio monitoring is needed in a compact environment.
- Rack mount stereo monitor speaker system with built-in 10 W + 10 W Class D amplifier and 110 x 40 mm elongated shape speaker units
- Accepts both analog input (XLR & 1/4 in TS phone) and Digital Input (AES/EBU)
- Headphone out for headphone monitoring - when switching from headphone out to speaker out or vice versa, the output signal fades in to avoid unexpected level difference
- Mute switch works as total mute or -20 dB attenuation
- Highly visible 26-dot LED meter (L&R) with 4-step brightness adjustment
- Flexible meter setting for both analog and digital inputs such as VU+ Peak, VU + Peak hold, Peak + Peak hold and VU only
- Reference level (0 dB) is selectable between +4 dBu and 0 dBu.
- Audio characteristics can be selected between the conventional VOICE mode and new MU-SIC mode for wider frequency range music source
|Active or Passive||Active|
|Number of Speakers||Single|
|Input Connectors||AES/EBU XLR, XLR Combo|
|Output Connectors||1/4-inch TS, AES/EBU XLR, XLR Combo|
Please fill out the form below and a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you with a ship date for the Fostex RM-3 1U Rackmount Stereo Monitor - Single.
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields