Fostex HP-A4BL Headphone Amp DAC Balanced Out
The Fostex HP-A4BL,based on the HP-A4, is an affordable USB DAC & Headphone amp offering balanced connection for headphones that is becoming more popular in the market. In addition to the balanced headphone out, it also complies with DSD Audio up to 11.2 MHz.
Dedicated USB driver software is necessary to install on PC for Windows. Mac OS (10.6.1 or later) works with its own USB driver. Please be sure to uninstall the old driver software before installing this software.
- Equipped with 4-pin XLR balanced output
- Newly developed audio-grade capacitor is adopted
- Highly precise crystal with low phase noise is adopted
- Playback 24-bit/192 kHz PCM and 11.2 MHz DSD audio
- High performance DAC (Barrbrown PCM1792A) is equipped
- Asynchronous transfer up to 192 kHz/24-bit compatible with USB Audio 2.0
- HI/LO Gain selection (10 dB) for wider selection of headphones
- Digital Filter selecting Roll-Off characteristics and Cut-off frequencies
|Output Connectors||Analog XLR|
Please fill out the form below and a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you with a ship date for the Fostex HP-A4BL Headphone Amp DAC Balanced Out.
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields