Fostex 6301NX 4" Powered Monitor Transformer Balanced - Single
The Fostex 6301 series have been on the market since 1982 as the standard active monitor speaker in the broadcast and production facilities. Foster have now redesigned the speakers with the latest D-class power amplifier and new driver unit featuring energy saving “auto stand-by” function. The electrically balanced version used to be offered only in North America, but now worldwide.
- 20 W Class D power amplifier for higher output level and less power consumption with no heat sink
- Dedicated 4-inch full range driver for clear audio reproduction
- Traditional rugged enclosure of aluminum die-cast with the physically identical height and width to the current B-series
- Flat panel design to avoid inadvertent power-off or level change
- Auto Stand-by mode (compliant to ErP directive) for energy saving
- Detachable IEC type power inlet with multi-voltage power handling
- Newly designed mounting bracket (EB-6301) for wall mounting with variable angle adjustments
|Active or Passive||Active|
|Speaker Configuration||Single speaker|
|driver_sizes||4" full range|
|Number of Speakers||Single|
|Input Connectors||1/4-inch TS, Analog XLR|
|Amp Wattage||20 W|
|Frequency Range||70 Hz - 15 kHz|
Please fill out the form below and a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you with a ship date for the Fostex 6301NX 4" Powered Monitor Transformer Balanced - Single.
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields