Focusrite Scarlett Solo with Audio-Technica BPHS1 Broadcast Stereo Headset Bundle
The LinkedIn Self Serve Remote Author Kit includes the Focusrite Scarlett Solo Gen 3 professional 2-in/2-out desktop USB audio interface and the Audio Technica BPHS1 rugged stereo headset which offers natural, highly intelligible and focused vocal reproduction.
Focusrite Scarlett Solo USB Audio Interface - 3rd Gen
Small enough to fit in the palm of your hand, the Focusrite Scarlett Solo 3rd Gen is the perfect USB audio interface for rappers, producers and singer-songwriters. Equipped with one of Focusrite’s legendary mic preamps, state-of-the-art converters, and a huge selection of popular plug-ins and creative software, the new Scarlett Solo has everything you need to start making music right out of the box.
Start recording quickly with Scarlett Solo’s intuitive interface. Plug in your favorite mic and record vocals, acoustic guitars, amplifiers, or even drums with studio-quality sound using the newly-designed preamp. Add brightness and brilliance to your tracks using the switchable Air setting based on the original Focusrite ISA preamp. Engage the +48 V phantom power button to record using a condenser microphone.
Use the balanced line-level input to record analog synthesizers, drum machines and more. Or engage the Instrument button to track electric guitars and basses directly. Set your levels using the intuitive Gain Halo metering system. And don’t be afraid to crank the gain—there’s plenty of headroom!
Play back your tracks with crystal-clear sound using Scarlett Solo’s class-leading converters, capable of recording at mixing at sample rates up to 24-bit/192 kHz. Quickly connect your favorite studio monitors using two built-in monitor outputs, or plug in your favorite “studio cans” using the easy-access headphone output. Monitor your performance with zero latency using the Direct Monitor button—perfect for recording vocals over an instrumental.
The new Quick Start tool makes setting up your Scarlet Solo easier than ever. Simply connect the included USB cable to your Mac or PC and follow the steps to start recording in minutes! No software? No problem! The Scarlet Solo comes bundled with everything you need to capture your creativity.
Record, edit, mix and more with two popular digital audio workstations (DAWs): Ableton Live Lite or Pro Tools First Focusrite Creative Pack. Both are packed with intuitive digital instruments, editing tools and signal processors for creating and perfecting your songs.
Produce professional-sounding tracks with your choice of XLN Audio Addictive Keys virtual instruments. Tap into an endless source of inspiration with a free 3-month Splice Sounds subscription, where you can access millions of high-quality, royalty-free samples, loops, presets and more.
Put the finishing touches on your track with best-selling plug-ins from Softube’s Time and Tone Bundle and Focusrite’s Red Plug-in Suite. Plus, you’ll get free downloads and discounts as a member of the Focusrite Plug-in Collective.
- The best performing mic preamps the Scarlett range has ever seen, now with switchable Air mode to give your recordings a brighter and more open sound
- One high-headroom instrument input to plug in your guitar or bass
- High-performance converters enable you to record and mix at up to 24-bit/192 kHz
- Two hum-free balanced outputs provide clean audio playback
- With the Quick Start tool, it's now easier than ever to get up and running
- Ableton Live Lite music making software
- Pro Tools | First Focusrite Creative Pack
- Free 3-month Splice Sounds subscription with new Splice accounts
- Focusrite Red 2 & Red 3 Plug-In Suite
- A choice of 1 of 4 XLN Audio Addictive Keys virtual instruments
- Softube Time & Tone Bundle
- Access to the Focusrite Plug-in Collective
Audio-Technica BPHS1 Broadcast Stereo Headset
Created especially for on-air news & sports broadcasting, announcing & interviews, this rugged stereo headset offers natural, highly intelligible and focused vocal reproduction, closed-back circumaural (around-the-ear) ear cups to seal out background noise, and a high-output dynamic microphone mounted on a flexible gooseneck boom.
The headset’s microphone has a cardioid polar pattern tailored for pickup of speech with maximum voice intelligibility over a wide range of frequencies. It is more sensitive to sound originating directly in front of the element, making it useful in reducing pickup of unwanted sounds. The flexible gooseneck boom swivels for easy positioning on either the right or left side.
- Microphone features polar pattern and frequency response tailored for natural, highly intelligible vocal reproduction
- Closed-back circumaural ear cups help seal out crowd noise and other background distractions
- Neodymium magnets in microphone and headphones for high output level & detailed sound reproduction
- Cardioid pickup pattern of the dynamic microphone rejects off-axis sounds
- Boom-mounted microphone can be positioned on the left or right side
- Adjustable cushioned headband and lightweight design for long-wearing comfort
- Rugged design with user-replaceable cable and ear pads
- Detachable cable (BPCB1) terminates in 3-pin XLRM-type connector for microphone and ¼” 3-conductor for headphone
Please fill out the form below and a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you with a ship date for the Focusrite Scarlett Solo with Audio-Technica BPHS1 Broadcast Stereo Headset Bundle.
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields