Focusrite RedNet X2P
The Focusrite RedNet X2P integrates a high-quality Dante Interface to your system that provides cleaner power, two Red Evolution mic preamps, pristine audio clocking, stereo headphone amp and remote control access all through a single ethernet cable. The local input mixer allows the front user complete control of the interface and all its parameters, while the Control Lockout mode ensures no settings can be changed if the XP2 is being accessed remotely.
The two internal preamps can accept either Mic or Line level signal and include Focusrite’s revolutionary AIR mode, which simulates the sound of their classic input transformers and legendary ISA One Preamp.
Each of the channel's controls can be accessed through the top panel. The input mix will blend between your local session or the summed network. A dedicated headphone amp with volume control works with low and high impedance headphones.
Individual controls for channel one and two preamp gain, engaging the LINK button will make channel one equally control the gain on both channels. Each channel has the option for +48 V phantom power, phase, high-pass filter and AIR mode.
The LED screen will display input levels for channels one and two as well as the master output level. The Monitor section provides volume control over the line outputs with the option to solo just the input channels or mute the mix entirely.
- Stereo 2x2 audio interface for Dante audio-over-IP networks
- Power-over-Ethernet supplied: IEEE 802.3af compliant
- Robust steel and aluminum chassis
- Powerful headphone output even with high-impedance headphones
- Up to 24 dBu line output levels
- Mute switch for line output
- Kensington security slot
- Two Red Evolution mic preamps for mic, line or instrument level inputs
- Up to 24-bit, 96 kHz sampling rates
- Local input mix to allow ‘more-me’ style monitoring for easy foldback control
- Local control lockout of mic pre settings, output settings or both
- Independent level control of headphone and line outputs
- Mic stand mount
- Integrated network switch allowing daisy-chaining of network devices
|Input Connectors||XLR Combo Jack TRS|
|Output Connectors||Analog XLR, Ethernet|
|Number of Preamps||2|
|Maximum Sampling Rate||96 kHz|
Please fill out the form below and a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you with a ship date for the Focusrite RedNet X2P.
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields