Focusrite RedNet D64R Dante to MADI Interface
The Focusrite RedNet D64R provides the link between a Dante Ethernet-based audio system and any MADI / AES10 setup. D64R supports up to 64 channels of both coaxial and optical MADI interfaces and is completely bi-directional, allowing the use of any Dante components including RedNet’s high quality interface products with a MADI system – or MADI components with a Dante system. D64R features a sample rate converter (SRC) on each input and output allowing interfacing between MADI and Dante irrespective of the sample rate at which either system is operating. Connect a Dante network to MADI-based digital consoles, computer cards, converters and much more. In addition to both coax and optical MADI interfaces, RedNet D64R provides Word Clock in and out. The D64R features a rugged, roadworthy exterior and high internal build quality, with Ethernet and power supply redundancy. In addition, it offers a compact 1U rack-mount form factor for a full 64 channels of I/O.
- Connects a MADI system and a Dante network seamlessly together. Connect Dante to digital mixing consoles, interfaces and cards that use MADI; or extend a MADI system with RedNet’s versatile, superb-quality audio interfaces and connectivity – or any other Dante compatible devices
- Built-in redundancy with dual locking power and etherCON network connectors
- Supports both coax and optical interfaces – connect simply to any MADI equipment
- Slave either the Dante system or MADI streams to an external clock
- Supports up to 64 channels of digital audio I/O at standard sample rates (44.1/48 kHz) from a MADI system, 32 channels at 96kHz and 16 at 192 kHz
- Sample rate conversion (SRC) on each input and output, allowing MADI and Dante systems to operate simultaneously at different sample rates
- Simple 1U rack-mount module with the classic red aluminium faceplate
- RedNet Control and Dante software allow remote routing and control from the audio computer system via a software control panel – no hardware patching required
FOCUSRITE STUDIO CONSOLE PLUG-IN INCLUDED FREE
Two of the most revered pieces of recording gear in the history of music production, the Focusrite ISA 110 Mic Pre and EQ, and ISA 130 Dynamics Modules helped to shape the sonic landscape of the 1980s and '90s. They were key components in the original Focusrite Studio Console, their unique specification, exceptional build quality and impressive versatility delivering a beautifully open sound that found favor among audio engineers the world over. With only ten Studio Consoles ever made, even fewer still in existence, and the original ISA modules commanding sky-high prices on the second-hand market, their very special brand of audio magic has been utterly inaccessible to all but the most privileged of producers… until now!
Designed and coded by the DSP geniuses at acclaimed software house Brainworx, the new bx_console Focusrite SC VST/AU/AAX plug-in for Mac and PC faithfully captures the sound, feel and styling of the original studio icon. Since the plug-in's launch in 2019, it's been included for free with every Clarett and Red audio interface. Now, ISA and RedNet customers get the plug-in, simply by registering their equipment online.
Accurately modeling the full signal paths of of the ISA 110 and ISA 130, bx_console Focusrite SC brings all the analogue character and coloration of the Focusrite Studio Console to your DAW-based productions. Offering four bands of parametric and shelving EQ, high- and low-pass filters, compression/limiting, gating/expansion and de-essing, it's as powerful a sound-shaping tool today as it ever was – indeed, it improves on the capabilities of the original with modifications including continuously variable THD and Gain controls. And with Brainworx's Tolerance Modeling Technology providing 72 selectable modeled circuits, you can even recreate the subtle timbral variations between channels that you'd get with the real console.
With bxconsole Focusrite SC retailing separately for $349, its inclusion for free with all Clarett, Red and RedNet interfaces and ISA hardware is a huge deal! To download the plug-in, simply register your Clarett, Red, RedNet or ISA unit online, log into your Customer Portal page, where you'll see bx_console Focusrite SC listed in the 'My Software' page among your registered products.
|Input Connectors||BNC, Optical|
|Output Connectors||BNC, Optical|
|Clock I/O||In, Out|
|Maximum Sampling Rate||192 kHz|
|Digital Format||Dante, MADI|
Please fill out the form below and a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you with a ship date for the Focusrite RedNet D64R Dante to MADI Interface.
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields