Focusrite Rednet A8R (Demo Deal)
The Focusrite RedNet A8R expands Focusrite’s growing range of 1U Dante interfaces with network and power supply redundancy, providing eight channels of analog input and output. RedNet A8R offers high quality 192kHz/24-bit A-D and D-A digital conversion with up to 119dB dynamic range, plus two channels of AES/EBU digital I/O, to and from the Dante network.
RedNet A8R provides 24-bit conversion at 44.1, 48, 88.2, 96, 176.4 and 192kHz sample rates (remotely-selectable) and includes pull-up/down capability. Electronically-balanced analog audio I/O is provided on DB25 connectors wired to AES59 specifications. Internal signals are balanced throughout. Inputs and outputs are remotely configurable for 0dBFS= +18dBu or +24dBu signal levels. In addition, two channels of AES/EBU I/O are provided on XLR connectors, with sample rate conversion on the input. The clock source for the unit may be internal, or external via Word Clock or DARS (via the XLR input). RedNet A8R also outputs Word Clock.
RedNet A8R features power and network redundancy, with two separate universal (100–240V) PSUs, which include IEC connectors with retaining clips, plus dual network interfaces on locking etherCON connectors. These ports can be configured remotely to Redundant or Switched (daisy-chain) mode.
- Eight channels of high-quality line-level analog I/O
- 24-bit precision Focusrite conversion up to 192kHz
- 119dB dynamic range, flat from 20Hz – 20kHz, +/-0.15dB
- Internally balanced throughout
- Dante-based remote-controlled audio-over-IP connectivity
- Dual power supplies and network connections with full power and network redundancy, including latching connectors for maximum reliability
- Word Clock I/O and DARS for increased flexibility, plus an additional two channels of AES/EBU I/O
- Analogue I/O to AES59 standard on DB25 connectors
- Comprehensive front-panel indicators
- Software-based routing and control – no hardware patching required
|Condition||Demo / B-Stock|
|Input Connectors||Analog DB25|
|Output Connectors||Analog DB25|
Please fill out the form below and a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you with a ship date for the Focusrite Rednet A8R (Demo Deal).
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields