To inquire if this item is available in one of our stores, please call 888.653.1184 or chat with us.
Focusrite Rednet A16R Interface
The Focusrite RedNet A16R expands Focusrite’s range of 1U Dante interfaces with network and power supply redundancy, providing 16 channels of analog input and output with high quality A-D and D-A digital conversion at up to 119dB dynamic range, plus two channels of AES/EBU digital I/O, to and from the Dante network.
RedNet A16R provides conversion at standard rates – 44.1, 48, 88.2, 96, 176.4 and 192kHz at 24-bit resolution – with pull-up/down capability. Electronically-balanced analog audio I/O is provided on DB25 connectors wired to AES59 specifications, and internal signals are balanced throughout. Inputs and outputs may be configured for either +18dBu or +24dBu = 0dBFS signal levels. Two additional channels of AES/EBU I/O with sample rate conversion are provided on XLR connectors. Sample rates and operating levels are selected remotely from software on the host computer. The clock source for the unit may be internal, or external via Word Clock or DARS (the latter via the XLR input). RedNet A16R also outputs Word Clock.
RedNet A16R features power and network redundancy, with two separate universal (100–240V) PSUs including IEC connectors with retaining clips, plus dual network interfaces on locking etherCON connectors, which can be set remotely to Redundant or Switched (daisy-chain) mode.
- 16 channels of high-quality line-level analog I/O
- 24-bit precision Focusrite conversion up to 192kHz
- 119dB dynamic range, flat from 20Hz – 20kHz, +/-0.15dB
- Internally balanced throughout
- Dante-based remote-controlled audio-over-IP connectivity
- Dual power supplies and network connections with full power and network redundancy including locking connectors for maximum reliability
- Word Clock I/O and DARS for increased flexibility plus an additional two channels of AES/EBU I/O
- Analog I/O to AES59 standard on DB25 connectors
- Comprehensive front-panel indicators
- Software-based routing and control – no hardware patching required
|Input Connectors||Analog DB25|
|Output Connectors||Analog DB25|
Please fill out the form below and a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you with a ship date for the Focusrite Rednet A16R Interface.
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields