Focusrite RedNet D16R MkII 16-Channel Digital Interface for Dante Networks
The Focusrite RedNet D16R MkII is a 16-channel bi-directional digital interface for Dante networks. The 1U rack-mount device features individual input and output channel level controls, allowing for precise calibration and control of all input and output levels using RedNet Control. RedNet D16R MkII features power supply and Ethernet redundancy with auto switchover in case of failure.
Various connection options make RedNet D16R MkII a flexible addition to any Audio-over-IP system. A pair of DB25 multi-pin connectors each connect eight channels of AES3 I/O into and out of the interface, while XLR and RCA ports enable two-channel AES3 and S/PDIF connections, respectively, to be made. Sample rate conversion on every input enables external equipment to operate at different sample rates, and DARS signals are accepted on the XLR connector. Word Clock I/O on BNC connectors allows synchronization to house clock, or syncing external equipment to the Dante network.
- 16-channel bi-directional digital interface for Dante networks
- Individual input and output channel level control using RedNet Control software
- Dual PSUs with locking IEC inlets
- Dual locking etherCON connectors for Primary and Secondary network connections
- Power supply and ethernet redundancy with auto switchover in case of failure
- Front-panel LED indicators for PSU, network, sample rate, signal present and clock source status
- Sample rate conversion on all input channels
- Two DB25 connectors with AES59 standard configuration; each carries eight channels of AES3 I/O
- RCA connectors for two-channel S/PDIF input and output
- XLR connections for alternate AES3 I/O and DARS input
- BNC connectors for Word Clock input and output
- Compact 1U chassis allows maximum functionality in minimum rack space
- Full operability with Focusrite RedNet and Red interfaces, plus all Dante devices from hundreds of manufacturers
- Remote routing and control using RedNet Control and Dante Controller
|Package Contents||RedNet D16R MkII, two IEC AC mains cables, two IEC retaining clips, and Focusrite Pro Important Information Guide (with links to RedNet Control, RedNet PCIe drivers, and Audinate Dante Controller)|
|Unit Weight||8.2 lb|
|Input Connectors||AES/EBU DB25, AES/EBU XLR, BNC, Digital RCA, Ethernet|
|Output Connectors||AES/EBU DB25, AES/EBU XLR, BNC, Digital RCA, Ethernet|
|Clock I/O||In, Out|
|Digital Format||AES/EBU, S/PDIF|
Please fill out the form below and a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you with a ship date for the Focusrite RedNet D16R MkII 16-Channel Digital Interface for Dante Networks.
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields