Focusrite RedNet A16R MkII 16x16 Analog Interface for Dante Networks
The Focusrite RedNet A16R MkII is a 16-channel analog Interface for Dante networks, with two channels of AES3 I/O. Individual input and output channel level controls allow for precise adjustment of all I/O levels using RedNet Control. With two power supplies and primary and secondary etherCON network connectors, RedNet A16R MkII is perfect for critical-path applications in recording, post-production, live sound and broadcast. Built-in redundancy features allow for silent fail-over in the event of power or network outage, providing reassurance for system technicians.
Analog inputs and outputs are connected through four rear-panel AES59-configured DB25 connectors, while an additional pair of AES3 I/O is provided through male and female XLR for added flexibility. The XLR input can accept DARS signals in addition to AES3. Word Clock I/O on BNC connectors allows external devices to clock to RedNet A16R MkII, or alternatively allows RedNet A16R MkII to act as a network clock grand master, synchronized to external input. RedNet A16R MkII is well suited to permanent installation and repeated strike and setup: all connectors lock and remain terminated even under stress, providing worry-free installation and peace of mind once situated in a rack. In addition, all Focusrite Pro products come with a three-year warranty and award-winning customer support.
- 16-channel bi-directional analog interface for Dante networks, with additional two-channel AES3 I/O
- Precision A-D and D-A conversion with 119 dB dynamic range, flat from 20 Hz - 20 kHz (±0.15 dB)
- Individual input/output channel level control using RedNet Control software
- Dual PSUs with locking IEC inlets
- Dual locking etherCON connectors for Primary and Secondary network connections
- Power supply and ethernet redundancy with auto switchover in case of failure
- Front-panel LED indicators for PSU, network, sample rate, signal present and clock source status
- Sample rate conversion on the AES3 inputs allows external equipment to run at any sample rate
- Analog I/O on four AES59 standard DB25 connectors
- Digital I/O on a pair of XLR connectors (AES3)
- Rear panel XLR connector can either be used as a DARS input or as a traditional AES3 audio input
- BNC connectors for Word Clock input and output
- Compact 1U chassis allows maximum functionality in minimum rack space
- AES67 and AES70 compliant
- SMPTE ST 2110 compliant (requires Dante Domain Manager, sold separately)
- Full operability with Focusrite RedNet and Red interfaces, plus all Dante devices from hundreds of manufacturers
- Remote control and device management with RedNet Control, routing and audio subscription management using Dante Controller
|Package Contents||RedNet A16R MkII, two IEC AC mains cables, two IEC retaining clips, and Focusrite Pro Important Information Guide (with links to RedNet Control, RedNet PCIe drivers, and Audinate Dante Controller)|
|Unit Weight||10 lb|
|Input Connectors||AES/EBU XLR, Analog DB25, BNC|
|Output Connectors||AES/EBU XLR, Analog DB25, BNC, Ethernet|
|Clock I/O||In, Out|
Please fill out the form below and a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you with a ship date for the Focusrite RedNet A16R MkII 16x16 Analog Interface for Dante Networks.
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields